Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-02-2014, 08:47 AM
Top Dog

I don't think Beth is at Terminus (and Gareth wouldn't have picked her up), but I got the kidnapping vibe from the last time we saw her. also, if it was a rescue, why wouldn't they have stopped for Daryl? They would have seen him running after the car.

Cannibalism isn't any worse than other stuff they've shown. I'd be shocked if that wasn't what Terminus was about.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 04-02-2014, 10:49 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

I don't think she got kidnapped either, but in the dark and in the may lay of everything, maybe they didn't see Daryl? Maybe they thought he was a walker? In the dark I can understand how it would be hard to tell.

But OTOH, there was her pack on the ground, which adds to the possibility that she might have been kidnapped because the first time someone is going to do if they are getting into a car is toss their pack in first (at least that's what I do) unless a walker grabbed it or something or she lost her grip on it.

Whatever happened, she is fortunate she didn't continue with Daryl because she would have run into the Hunters and we all know how that would have gone :/