Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-29-2013, 01:28 PM
On second thought...

Default surprise visitor

I heard Cameron barking outside and it was definitely not her board-let-me-in bark. I went outside and it took me a while to figure out what she was barking at.

There was a dog in our backyard! And it wasn't ours!

It was a pretty long-coated black and white dog, bigger than Cameron. Then I see a guy out of the corner of my eye creeping into our yard. The closer he gets the more his dog steps into our yard, and then ends up just walking by cameron while Cam is sniffing the dog.

I tell the guy that Cameron can get guardy but he doesn't seem to care. As soon as the dog has passed through our yard Cameron is looking at the guy like wtf? You aren't supposed to be here, and then she runs up to me and just watches the guy as he passes through our yard.

So yeah that was our excitement for the day. Thank god it went fine cause otherwise this would be a very different post.

Signature by aadufield, on Flickr

Proud owner of Cameron, a Chow Chow mix, and Duncan, a http://www.chazhound.com/forums/t141489/.