Pan Man

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Panzer is about 5 1/2 months give or take. We just did a little photo shoot in the back yard today.

We played some fetch.

Head tilt

Busty baby. He is getting thick in the chest.

My toy!

Ekk!! he got his lip stuck in his teeth <3

You coming inside? NO!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2d5eeBUFSc[/YOUTUBE]

Equinox

I cannot believe how much he's grown!! I remember seeing the picture of the two of you on Facebook, and holy wow, that hunky head <3 Love this boy!

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Thanks guys for the awesome comments. He sure is a handsome boy and I am just over the moon on how he maturing mentally and physically. Some days I wish I could fast forward three years and see how he matured. Dang slow maturing breeds lol.

Any who, Tyler weighed him last night and he weighs 67lbs. Not too big, not to small, just right. he are thinking he is going to maturing between 135-150lb give or take. His brother in the same litter is over 80lbs right now, I am so glad I did not get that pup ha ha

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Thanks guys for the awesome comments. He sure is a handsome boy and I am just over the moon on how he maturing mentally and physically. Some days I wish I could fast forward three years and see how he matured. Dang slow maturing breeds lol.

Any who, Tyler weighed him last night and he weighs 67lbs. Not too big, not to small, just right. he are thinking he is going to maturing between 135-150lb give or take. His brother in the same litter is over 80lbs right now, I am so glad I did not get that pup ha ha
Ha, is that big boy the giant porky pup?

Members online

No members online now.