Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-24-2013, 09:08 AM
Kung Pow Fish

Default Gauging interest-- roo leather leads and collars?

With work being so sucky, I thought Id try my hand at making show leads and collars and eventually regular collars. but theres so many people doing it already, would I be able to make money on it? how could i distinguish myself from all the billions of other show-lead-makers out there? Ill be using 'roo lace so thats a slightly higher quality of good but what else can i do? is this even worth it?
To change the world
To reach the farthest star
If we should stay silent
If fear should win our hearts
Our light will have long diminished
Before it reaches the farthest star"

-Ronan Harris, NVN Nation
Old 10-24-2013, 10:34 AM
APBTs & One Crazy Banana

Are you going to actually send people the products they order? The last time someone purchased collars from you, not only did you not send them but you told the person to "f*** themselves." That said, I wouldn't buy any.
Old 10-24-2013, 10:45 AM
Kung Pow Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenSins View Post
Are you going to actually send people the products they order? The last time someone purchased collars from you, not only did you not send them but you told the person to "f*** themselves." That said, I wouldn't buy any.
uh... iv never made or sold collars before, ever. the only collar iv ever sold was a goof from collarmania with a backwards buckle and it arrived safe and sound and the person loved it. i dont even buy collars for my OWN dogs and i dont know how to make anything yet, so what could i have possibly "sold" sombody that id have told them to "**** themselves"

go away. if i wanted some snarky asshole to start **** i would go walking in detroit
To change the world
To reach the farthest star
If we should stay silent
If fear should win our hearts
Our light will have long diminished
Before it reaches the farthest star"

-Ronan Harris, NVN Nation
Old 10-24-2013, 10:58 AM
APBTs & One Crazy Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostfell View Post
uh... iv never made or sold collars before, ever. the only collar iv ever sold was a goof from collarmania with a backwards buckle and it arrived safe and sound and the person loved it. i dont even buy collars for my OWN dogs and i dont know how to make anything yet, so what could i have possibly "sold" sombody that id have told them to "**** themselves"
Amayon/Simply Red/, you took money from a woman on Purebredpuppy for some fursavers, and when she called you out on it, you told her she wasn't getting her "f***ing fursavers" or her money and that she could "f*** herself." I never said you made any of the collars you sold.

Quote:
go away. if i wanted some snarky asshole to start **** i would go walking in detroit
Please do.