Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-04-2013, 04:55 PM
I'm All Ears

Default Mia and the repairman

I had a guy come out to check out my fridge and replace a broken fan. Mia LOVED him. It was weird. She was being goofy and bouncy and happy. No barking or growling at all. She kept trying to lick his legs and get him to pet her.

Weird. He said he is also not a huge animal fan so it wasn't that she sensed he was a dog person. He was over on weds too but she was kenneled then. Today he said he didn't mind them being out so I left them out.

Who traded my dog for a nice one?
Old 10-04-2013, 06:00 PM
Taxiderpy

That's so weird. I wonder what makes them like seemingly random people. Maybe he ate pizza before coming over? lol

Strider really does NOT care for men anymore. At best he just ignores them. At worst he wants them GONE. But for some reason he loves my friend Valentino. He turns into a total goober and jumps all over him and even licks his face. It's totally weird because even before he had any bad experiences with my ex, he was never a jump around and lick people kind of dog.
Old 10-04-2013, 06:10 PM
Top Dog

Ivy is often a bit nervous about males coming over...she gets over pretty quick but you can tell it stresses her....UNLESS its a work or repair man lol. She LOVES them...maybe its the tool belt that looks like a treat belt?
Old 10-04-2013, 06:13 PM
Slave to the Aussie

It's so weird isn't it? How could you resist Mia though?

Zoey is generally scared of people especially men with hats or glasses so who did she fall in love with at Firestone when I was picking up my car? A huge guy with a hat and glasses!
Old 10-04-2013, 06:46 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
...Weird. He said he is also not a huge animal fan so it wasn't that she sensed he was a dog person...
That could be it, tho- not being a dog person, he probably just went about his business and didn't pay attention to her.