AKC Registration Q

SpringerLover

So... I learned today just how expensive it is to register a dog born almost eight years ago.

It was an additional $65! If she was registered by January 2007 (born in 2005), it would have been an extra $30. Because it is past January 2008, it was an extra $65. Haha, that's more than the registration itself.

Anyways. Worth it. I got the names of her parents and now I just have to wait for her pedigree! :)

The registration was "so" old that it couldn't be done online. Hahaha.

Insanity, I have it. :)

She will officially be "Aroha's ESRA Gift of Gab" when this is processed! :) :) :)

Just curious, did you have to prove that the dog you have is actually from that litter? I guess if she is spayed it probably does not make any difference. Did the rescue get the dog's papers with her?

Yay! Shamans previous owner swears she has his papers somewhere, but I'm not holding my breath on ever seeing them. Too bad, because I love makig up registered names

SpringerLover

Getting this has been a many months long process! If you want it bad enough, make it happen!

In other news, for those not on FB with me. I discovered that Gabby's father is also her half brother. I have a feeling that was not intentional. Haha.

Members online

No members online now.