Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 09-26-2013, 04:57 PM
Emily's Avatar
Emily Emily is offline
Rollin' with my bitches
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,115
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey82 View Post
I love your crew! I had a reply all written out before and I went to post it and apparently it timed out and I lost it. Anyway, I think Blossom looks better then I was expecting. Poor girl. I love Ollie. I had kind of moved away from sporting dogs to herding dogs becuase everything I want to do I can do with a herding dog but now that I've seen Ollie I want a Field ECS. I also like he's described as a lot of dog. Oh, and I seceretly want to steal Blossom. I guess it's not a secret anymore.
Thanks! Ollie could do just about anything you can dream of. He is a high drive dog for sure. I told my mom yesterday that we could throw his ball through a crowded shopping mall and he'd just chase the ball without hesitation. He can be a little much for my mom when he's bouncing up and down, screaming and chattering his teeth over the Chuck-it, LOL. He will tug like a maniac too.

I'll remember you want to steal Blossom next time she clobbers me with slimy Jolly Ball and gives me a fat lip. LOL
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-26-2013, 06:49 PM
Paviche's Avatar
Paviche Paviche is offline
Duuuuude.
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Aurora, CO
Posts: 964
Default

I love them all, but I need an Ollie in my life!

Keeva has grown into a really gorgeous little dog. She's always been adorable but I think the last pics I saw of her were all gangly-teenager-Cardi. I love her light frame, but she's really filled out, too
__________________

Kendall & the Red Dogs: Rowan & Riff
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-30-2013, 09:06 PM
Danegirl2208's Avatar
Danegirl2208 Danegirl2208 is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 1,181
Default

Macky! It's been much too long, she looks wonderful

Absolutely adore Blossom and Keeva... they look like so much fun.

Great pictures!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-30-2013, 09:15 PM
BostonBanker's Avatar
BostonBanker BostonBanker is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vermont
Posts: 8,192
Default

I really do love your crew. Macky is like the most adorable perfect thing ever, and as much as I normally say I'm not a spaniel person, there is something about Ollie that I really, really like.

As for Blossom - I offer my sympathies. I know, from six years for Tristan, how hard and scary and stressful it is to watch your animal starve while you do everything you can to try and find answers. She's clearly getting all the help possible. I hope you find an answer soon.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-30-2013, 09:44 PM
Emily's Avatar
Emily Emily is offline
Rollin' with my bitches
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,115
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paviche View Post
I love them all, but I need an Ollie in my life!

Keeva has grown into a really gorgeous little dog. She's always been adorable but I think the last pics I saw of her were all gangly-teenager-Cardi. I love her light frame, but she's really filled out, too
Everyone needs an Ollie in their life! And Keeva says thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danegirl2208
Macky! It's been much too long, she looks wonderful

Absolutely adore Blossom and Keeva... they look like so much fun.

Great pictures!
Thanks Sydney! Macky is... totally still the same, very active and probably at her best weight ever. And thank god because she's not allowed to get old. EVER.

Blossom and Keeva are definitely fun... I call them the Bad Bitches collectively. lol


Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBanker
I really do love your crew. Macky is like the most adorable perfect thing ever, and as much as I normally say I'm not a spaniel person, there is something about Ollie that I really, really like.

As for Blossom - I offer my sympathies. I know, from six years for Tristan, how hard and scary and stressful it is to watch your animal starve while you do everything you can to try and find answers. She's clearly getting all the help possible. I hope you find an answer soon.
Thanks! Macky is adorable and perfect, just like Meg. Ollie is a pretty likable little dog.

And thanks so much for the kind words, I remember at least part of what you went through Tristan and it was so awful. I think (and I could be crazy, BUT I THINK) she's gaining. Just in the last week, from eating kibble. I'm going to try to swing by the vet's office tomorrow to get a weight.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:52 PM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site