Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 09-17-2013, 09:34 PM
& the Muttly Crew

Yup, that light blue is what I wanted Is that the everflex, FG?

Considering the cost of the collars and the shipping it's really not worth asking for a swap, I think. I'll just get the lighter one the next time I need to order some wings and save the dark blue one for NextDog or for one of my temps to wear

And yeah I miss the MacNut. She is a very special girl, and I love getting updates and pictures and stories.

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13
Old 09-18-2013, 05:18 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shai View Post
Yup, that light blue is what I wanted Is that the everflex, FG?

Considering the cost of the collars and the shipping it's really not worth asking for a swap, I think. I'll just get the lighter one the next time I need to order some wings and save the dark blue one for NextDog or for one of my temps to wear

And yeah I miss the MacNut. She is a very special girl, and I love getting updates and pictures and stories.
Komfort EverFlex is what my order form says I think it's a lovely color!

I agree, that's what I've done when mistakes are made on colors/collars (usually mine).

Updates are so awesome
Old 09-26-2013, 02:12 PM
& the Muttly Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG167 View Post

Updates are so awesome
They really are Sorry I haven't passed more of them along. I was going through old cell phone pics last night and ran into the Cookie Months...couldn't bring myself to delete them. She was (is) so darn cute. And snuggley. And badass. Just a great combination of traits and really amazing with other dogs...not an ounce of self-importance...she just wanted to have fun and was quite willing to bow or grovel to anyone if it got her what she wanted. Even Webster, Mr. I'm-an-only-dog-in-my-head, liked her and would snuggle with her.

She just finished her first heat cycle so I guess she's really an adult now, haha. I admit I'm not terribly disappointed to have missed that!

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13