Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 12-08-2014, 08:29 PM
Show Dog

Default Chaz Puppies of 2015

I know it's not 2015 yet but I'm impatient, I had to start it.

Post all about your puppy plans for 2015! What kinda breeds are we looking at this year? Picked out a name yet? Goals? Gender? And also ALL THE PICS, you know the rules!

As for me, I have three whippet litters I'm eyeing up. Looking for a fawn and white, probably female pup who can do various sports with me and be a demo dog at work. As of right now, it looks like I'll be bringing her home between February and March.
Old 12-08-2014, 08:40 PM
Show Dog

It's already known from other other threads, but it's expected I'll have a Miniature Australian Shepherd female flying her way here in April! I'm not sure on a name or anything, have to see who I end up with, first.
Old 12-08-2014, 10:22 PM
Top Dog

If all goes to plan, a male LHW sometime between March and September. Hoping for some low level sports with possible service work

I've chosen too many names already

Booty Dancing In Heaven 10/13/03-9/15/12
As much as I try to be one of those easygoing 'spread your wings and fly' types, I just can't stop trying to burst people into flames with my mind.
Old 12-08-2014, 11:02 PM
Top Dog

There is a small, tiny, miniscule chance that I'm going to get a GSD (mix?) Puppy 2015. It depends on LOTS of factors and plans, so idk. If I do get one, I plan on naming it Aero

Crystal - Professional Family Sidekick as of 2009
Old 12-08-2014, 11:58 PM
+ Nika

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalGSD View Post
There is a small, tiny, miniscule chance that I'm going to get a GSD (mix?) Puppy 2015. It depends on LOTS of factors and plans, so idk. If I do get one, I plan on naming it Aero
Yay! Really hoping it'll work out for you.

Jazzy 5 y/o. Siberian

Nika 14 w/o. Siberian

(Picture coming soon!)
Old 12-09-2014, 12:08 AM
woop

It seems so far away, but I'll likely be getting an ANCD in late 2015 or early 2016. I think that disqualifies me from this thread.
Old 12-09-2014, 12:22 AM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

No puppies here, but I just popped in to say that I FRIGGIN LOVE THESE THREADS!!

There is little more exciting (and terrifying?) than getting ready for a puppy!!

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
2 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs RL1 "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi
Old 12-09-2014, 12:28 AM
Duuuuude.

FINALLY a puppy thread I can participate in!

The plan is to bring home a Silken Windhound puppy in 2015, probably late spring/early summer. I'm hoping for male but open to either. The puppy will be my service dog prospect, a demo dog at work, as well as a dabbling-in-sports partner, and we'll be showing in UKC conformation with potential to breed down the road. Breeder is picked out, name is not... I have a list of like 5000 names and probably I won't know which one for sure until I know the puppy.

Kendall & the Red Dogs: Rowan & Riff
Old 12-09-2014, 12:35 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by skKi View Post
It seems so far away, but I'll likely be getting an ANCD in late 2015 or early 2016. I think that disqualifies me from this thread.
WHOA WHOA BACK UP.

1) SO great to see you, please stop leaving us all the time and just stick around!!

and 2) OMG!! Really?? Have you been chatting with Kootenay/Brynne here on Chaz? Will you be picking up in person? Any ideas on which dam and/or sire? Will be really neat seeing another ANCD around, especially with another incredible photographer.
Old 12-09-2014, 07:43 AM
Top Dog

Looks like 2015 is the year of the sighthound!

There's a chance I will get a female Welshie pup in May. She would be a Watson puppy

Of course, the breeding has to happen first, though this is the dam's second litter so that helps.

It also depends on where I'm working after my contract is up in April. I can either go back to my old job and live in my house, or work at this new company permanently which would involve a move. Fingers crossed we stay in our house so I can get a puppy!

Goals are the same as Watson- mostly dabbling in sports. I'll do conformation again if I get a puppy with good enough structure, but I'm not interested in owning the pick of the litter and having to breed her.

Watson - Ch. Truepenny Olympic Triumph | Welsh Springer Spaniel | DOB 8.2.12