Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 09-06-2013, 01:57 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Default Best Dog Walker ever.

IF he doesn't' grow up to be a good handler, I will eat my hat. My small fry that walked with me for the last two years and is an all grown up 3 and a half now. He was my neighbor's boy. HE is visiting me because his Daddy is having heart surgery right now. Please send a vibe that all goes well.

He certainly enjoys it. vid

bless Pepper' noggin for being such a good teacher. HE told her HE LOVES her..and she gives me kisses.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 09-06-2013, 08:57 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

He did very well with all the animals including the kittens. I didn't have to tell him more than once not to pick them up, only pet them, and be careful. He did. I am very proud of how much he has grown up and how tender he was with everyone. Way to go PAtrick.

Pepper has a special place in his heart.

His Daddy made it through the surgery ok. Had three stints put in his heart. Good thing he made it because he has a fine boy to raise.Patrick calls me Nana too.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

Last edited by smkie; 09-06-2013 at 10:54 PM.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:37 AM
Love my pets

I loved hearing Patrick giggle with laughter walking Pepper. That's so wonderful.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:55 AM
Top Dog

Nothing cuter than animals and children who so clearly adore each other.

Lucyfur CA O-NAC O-NCC S-NJC O-TNO S-TGN S-WVN HPN SG
Old 09-07-2013, 09:14 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

It was a long time after they moved before Pepper would stop running over to their door to get Patrick for her walk. I started this to teach Patrick street safety.He has learned to look one way and the other and back one more time and to always always listen and to walk not run to the side and make Pepper sit. I am going to have to go back and find a photo from when we first started. Pepper took it as her duty to teach him and I was so surprised that not only did she seem to enjoy it, but she too took him to the side of the road as soon as a car came, and was so very careful not to get the leash caught up behind him or around him. Patric has a dog now, a big beautiful pitbull named Coco. Could not be a better match. I will say out of all the children that have walked Pepper, Patrick is a natural, he giggled and laughed all the way. WE stopped at Subway and I gave him some money. I stood at the door with Pepper while he went in adn asked for a Macadamia nut cookie and paid for it. Waiting his turn in line. After that we made our way to the gas station to get some ice water. I tethered Pepper outside which worried Patrick to no end. While I was paying he planted himself at the door where he could see her telling her "We're coming we're coming Pepper" At home he snuggled with her on the sofa and said "I love Pepper she gives me kisses". So thee is one person in this world that will take as many as Pepper will dish out. Even so he had to cover his face for protection. She can make you feel like your drowning in kisses but he didn't mind. He has really grown up since they moved. He was very well behaved, and gentle. I love Patrick as if he were one of my own grans and I hope I will always be a part of his life.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

Old 09-07-2013, 09:28 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

I saw he also gave his pillow that he brought for his nap to Victor. Victor who was anxious when he first came in with his toddler alert on high, right up to the second when Patrick touched his head lightly and put this down in front of him.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!