Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-13-2013, 11:54 AM
orange iguanas.

Well they are the ones that ask to go outside, so usually it's immediate if that's the reason why they wanted to go out.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 08-13-2013, 12:06 PM
Top Dog

Elsie and Zobby are quick pottiers because I won't wait, lol.
Old 08-13-2013, 12:11 PM
Top Dog

Not long. I send them all out, tell them to 'hurry up', and they're in within 5 minutes or less. No matter what time of the day. The only time it's a problem is if it's raining (or snowing in Keira's case) because Keira, Journey and Ripley don't like rain falling on them and are super dramatic and just stand there moping and doing nothing. Keira's the worst though. The other two will give in and go at least, but she'll stand there forever sometimes shaking and trembling and throwing herself a pity party.

Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Ripley
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM RN
Old 08-13-2013, 12:16 PM
Top Dog

Gaby is finally learning to pee right away. Both of my dogs pee almost immediately. Pooping takes longer much of the time.
Puzzle Piece Gabby RLV 8 years
ESRA foster Diego 12 years
Old 08-13-2013, 12:53 PM
dogstrong

I thought the title was "How long does it take YOU to go the bathroom?", lol.

My guys are usually pretty quick.

Equinox Shadow Of A Hero CGC "Shadow"
Equinox Ain't No Rest For The Wicked CGC "Embyr"
Equinox Play Me Some Mountain Music "Copper"
Equinox Don't Feed It After Midnight "Bloo"
Old 08-13-2013, 12:58 PM
Mild and Slightly Nutty

Menchi hits the grass and pee happens...

Watson needs a few moments to locate just the right spot...but he will go asap if told to. He pees on command.

Now pooping is a bit more involved...they both like to find just the right place! Location is of the utmost importance

A gold brick wrapped with a twist of lemon...

Visit the Curly-tailed Brigade
http://curly-tailed.blogspot.com/
Old 08-13-2013, 03:56 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julee View Post
I thought the title was "How long does it take YOU to go the bathroom?", lol.

My guys are usually pretty quick.
omg I just realized I didn't put the word 'dog' in there LOL... whoops!!

Brit & Jackson

Old 08-13-2013, 08:21 PM
Original Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toller_08 View Post
Keira's the worst though. The other two will give in and go at least, but she'll stand there forever sometimes shaking and trembling and throwing herself a pity party.
Again, Saga and Keira were separated at birth.

Saga will pee immediately, but it seriously takes her FOREVER to poop. FORFREAKINGEVER. The stars have to be in perfect alignment and the wind blowing from the N/NW at .7 mph. The sun has to be in the exact right spot in the sky. The right cars have to be parked in the right spot in the parking lot. She will give me her patented poop stare if I take her back inside and will pace the apartment. Then, when we go out, she WILL NOT POOP. Lather, rinse, repeat. God forbid it is raining or snowing or muddy.

Nico takes forever to pee, but that is the duration of the peeing, not how long it takes him to find a spot. He pees instantly once we get outside. I have never seen a dog pee longer except for Kastle when I met him and Falon at the WDC. Seriously, I'm going to video it one of these days, it's ridiculous. Nico also poops immediately too. Sometimes he even poops before he pees. I think that is to make up for Saga's poop sagas. He is SLIGHTLY particular though, he MUCH prefers peeing and pooping on gravel or concrete, unlike most dogs that make a beeline for the grass. He was raised pretty much in a kennel environment though and didn't see grass very often.
Old 08-13-2013, 08:40 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Abrams is often peeing before we even get TO the door, so...yah. I've learned to have him sit/stay while he's at the door and then get the chain ready to clasp on him while he's out on the porch, because otherwise I get urine everywhere.

He is not shy about going pee in public when we hit the grass, either. I would say he'll both pee and poo within 3 minutes of me trying to get him to go.

Cynder is really slow to do anything at the house. I put her out on the chain and leave her for 10-15minutes. Sometimes she goes. Sometimes she doesn't. If she doesn't, she just holds it. Luckily, when we're in public, she'll go as soon as we hit the grass, both one and two.

I can't stand dogs that take forever to pee. LOL I don't mind it with Cynder, because at least I know she won't mess anywhere.

Old 08-13-2013, 09:42 PM
Top Dog

It's SO annoying too because he will get up, and give a few barks at the door, and if I don't go right away, he gives another annoying bark, and another like he has to GORIGHTNOW so I leash him up, take him out, and he STILL takes forever. I'm like dog you were just acting like you had to go sooo bad!

But the funny thing is, he is a sleeper inner. He will gladly sleep until 10am or 11am with me, so you'd think he'd have to go really bad, but nope he takes his time. He always holds it too, he never goes in the house.

Oh but he's good at night. Our last pee before bed, he goes right away

Brit & Jackson