Is It Weird?

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Nope.
Kids are a HUGE commitment. If I was even a little bit considering them, I'd be joining boards and reading up as much as I can!

The more you know, the earlier you know..the better I think!

Nope!!!

I have been a member on mothering for a long time, though really inactive the last several years.

It is very common to have women (or men) who are just interested and wanting to start gathering information and resources to join. In fact, much of the knowledge gained there is important to have BEFORE you become pregnant IMO

The world might be a better place if more people learned a lot of stuff about being a mother before becoming one.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
The world might be a better place if more people learned a lot of stuff about being a mother before becoming one.
THIS!!!

I don't think the majority of people who have kids realize (or if they do they don't take it seriously enough) that, hey! That's another HUMAN BEING who is going to one day to out into society! Maybe we should enlist more time into them!

Because when they don't, not only does it short change the CHILD but society as well. :/

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
If it's weird, I'm weird too! I'm on mothering myself, though mostly as a lurker. It's a rather overwhelming resource at first (very fast moving, loads of info, etc.), but it def seems to be the best mom board I've run across, so I stayed. :)

Saeleofu

Only as weird as joining a dog forum before getting a dog to learn more about having a dog ;)

I think it's a very smart thing to do. I joined a dog board before getting a dog. I think everyone should! :)

Members online

No members online now.