Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-07-2013, 08:18 PM
Top Dog

I have a pit bull with wings on my back. It's a pretty popular image around the internet. I'd always wanted it and it's still a great picture. I think I could have chose a better artist but I didn't know any better and went with a bunch of friends from work. Ok, it's not all that bad. I guess I'm just really nitpicky. :P I think what I dislike the most is the kind of dotted shading. And the one eye doesn't have a complete line. Makes him look a little angry.

It's about two years old now and still my only tattoo. This picture is about 10 minutes old. I guess I should take updated pics.

I want more! lol I really want Bayleigh's paw print on my foot but I'm not convinced I want it completely shaded in black. Was thinking gray. I don't really know. Plus I'm poor so I have lots of time to think.

Old 08-07-2013, 08:26 PM
Top Dog

I have NONE. lol. No piercings and no tats. I'm so plain.

No, really, I'm just not the kind of person that could pull off most things... I admire from afar!

I do really want at least one tattoo at some point though. 99% sure it would be in honor of my 5 year old brother who passed in '06. Just not sure exactly what or where yet.

Brit & Jackson

Old 08-07-2013, 08:27 PM
Resident fainting goat

I had my tongue pierced, had it in for like 2ish years. Recover wasn't fun (lisp and swollen tongue haha horrible) but it was really fun while it lasted! I really liked it, I ended up removing it because..
A) Started the job search
B) I actually had TROUBLE kissing and doing umm..oral things.. with it. It just felt intrusive during romantic times more than anything
C) with my retainer it just felt like too many things in there
D) my mom hated it.

Tattoo wise I want to get a golden snitch somewhere on my body I'm thinking rib cage. Black/white
Maybe a HP, doctor who, star trek combo tattoo.. who knows. But that's a long ways away, haven't found the right artist.

Old 08-07-2013, 08:50 PM
rotties are my kryptonite

The only piercing I currently have is my left nostril... just a stud for now, but I think I'm going to pierce it again and have a stud & a nice snug hoop.

I have several tattoos and plans for more in the works. I just don't have the money to get them done. One includes a 3/4 sleeve, a wrist (or forearm, if needed) and Clyde's portrait on my right outer thigh. I have always wanted a Komodo dragon tattoo that goes from my kneecap to my big toe as well.
my delicate little flower

Old 08-07-2013, 09:18 PM
Top Dog

I'm hopefully FINALLY getting "lead my thoughts into sensation" tattooed on my back next week or so. I've been planning on it for 7 years.

I also want a bear paw done in watercolor, possibly with my daughter's name on/in it.

My ears are pierced once now. I want a triple front helix piercing done.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 08-08-2013, 07:31 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonsMom View Post
I have NONE. lol. No piercings and no tats. I'm so plain.

No, really, I'm just not the kind of person that could pull off most things... I admire from afar!

I do really want at least one tattoo at some point though. 99% sure it would be in honor of my 5 year old brother who passed in '06. Just not sure exactly what or where yet.
I think you could totally pull off piercings or tattoos! Especially ear piercings, I could totally see you with a cartiledge piercing and a couple lobe piercings. They aren't super "out there" piercings and they're cute. And probably what I'll settle with as far as piercings go.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 08-08-2013, 07:43 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Is it normal for my ears to still be a bit sore/sensitive? I got them done on Sunday and its Thursday. They don't bother me if I'm not messing with them but when I clean them and stuff they are a little sore and have even started itching a little bit. I REALLY don't want them to get infected, I love them and I don't want to take them out!!

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 08-08-2013, 07:50 AM
Love My Mutt <3

I have my ears pierced twice.

Actually, I haven't worn earrings in forever, so I'm not sure if they're still open. they kept getting infected, especially the second hole, and I couldn't be bothered with it.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 08-08-2013, 10:25 AM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Dixie's_Mom~ View Post
Is it normal for my ears to still be a bit sore/sensitive? I got them done on Sunday and its Thursday. They don't bother me if I'm not messing with them but when I clean them and stuff they are a little sore and have even started itching a little bit. I REALLY don't want them to get infected, I love them and I don't want to take them out!!
Don't take them out! You may be cleaning them too often. After the first three days, I normally clean once a day for a while to kind of let them be. If anything, head to a piercing shop and ask them what they think. They are just in a stage where they are healing, most likely. If they are infected, they will be nasty and very painful all the time.

Just give it some time.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 08-08-2013, 02:19 PM
Wu-Tang Steph

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Dixie's_Mom~ View Post
What are you cleaning them with? If they're irritating you, Chamomile teabags make a good soothing compress.