Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-06-2013, 09:00 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Default Piercings and Tattoos

Pictures please?? And stories behind them? How much did it hurt? Was it worth it?

I got my 2nd lobe piercing on Sunday and I'm obsessed with it LOL! I know it's kind of a mild piercing, but all I've had we're normal ear piercings until now.

I really want my cartiledge done but I'm scared. I have an extremely low pain tolerance. This piercing I got wasn't horrible but it definitely stung/burned for like 10 minutes. I can't imagine it on my cartiledge. I probably will settle for just a 3rd lobe piercing and call it quits. (Though my 1st hole actually was put kind of high up and I'm scared that my 3rd one will be high enough to hurt really bad because its close to my cartiledge).

I also really want a tattoo. I'm planning to do it next year when my sister turns 18 and we can get them together. I either want a white tattoo of a feather or a black tattoo of two bird silhouettes. I wanted the lyrics "You can't fly unless you let yourself fall." (Justin Bieber lyrics ) but I want a smaller tattoo and small word tattoos don't end up looking good after a while. So I figured a symbolism of the lyrics (a bird or feather) would be best.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 08-06-2013, 09:57 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

I have pics of all my tattoos and some of my piercings in other threads. I will post some here in a little bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-06-2013, 10:26 AM
I'm All Ears

I used to have a lot of ear piercing a but a few years ago started having trouble with all but my original piercings that were done as a child. As a result I let mine grow closed. I miss them but my ear would end up swollen and hot feeling and full of puss (ew) if I wore anything in them.
Old 08-06-2013, 10:32 AM
Top Dog

I have had several piercings, tongue was done 3 times, nipples 2 times, eyebrow, Monroe, ears several times, and my conch, I had my lobs stretched to a 00 at one point as well. Now I just have my original ear piercings, one set and the one tongue piercing that won't close lol.

And I have 6 tattoos as well.
Old 08-06-2013, 11:01 AM
Top Dog

I have my ear cartilage pierced, and it didn't hurt at all. Like, literally; I didn't feel him do it.

I went to a really good piercer, though, and he used a very sharp needle, which helps.

If you really want the piercing, I'd say go for it. They last a long time, even when they do hurt. ;]
Old 08-06-2013, 11:11 AM
Top Dog

I got my second hole piercings back in 3rd or 4th grade I think? Then my cartilage pierced in 8th grade. My eyebrow was pierced when I was 18 and then my tongue at 19.

I have one tattoo though there are many more I want lol.
Old 08-06-2013, 11:36 AM
Top Dog

i have three holes in each lobe, and have since I was a teen, however my ears hate all earrings, so I haven't worn any in over a decade. I have had my tongue, eyebrow and wrist pierced. I really liked my wrist piercing (just a surface piercing, but you just saw a ball on each side on top) but after having it for several months, I caught it (in chow hair, amusingly) and once it was yanked at like that, it became constantly irritated. So I took it out.

I don't have any piercings now.

I do have 4 tattoos.
Old 08-06-2013, 11:56 AM
Top Dog

Right now I just have my ears and nose pierced, but I have also had a monroe, a vertical labret, both nipples, and extra holes in my ears (I got the second hole done on one side and cartilage on the other). The ears were done with a gun at a crappy piercing place and the cartilage NEVER healed properly - it was always bothering me so I took it out. I always seem to end up taking them out and letting them grow over if I start having issues (has happened with a lot of them).

I didn't find the ears very painful. But maybe I have a higher pain tolerance? I'm not sure. Nipples were definitely the most painful, really quite bad, followed by the vertical labret (not nearly so bad).

Don't have any tattoos yet but I would like to get at least one at some point. Always too broke!
Old 08-06-2013, 12:40 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

I have two tattoos. I don't like ear piercings personally for myself, but if someone wants piercings then I say to for it, get your "piercing " on .

Same with tattoos, I have two but I eventually want to turn them into half sleeves (maybe).

Old 08-06-2013, 01:19 PM
Wu-Tang Steph

I keep my sleeve bits bookmarked because it's just easier this way: http://imgur.com/a/NgbpY

Then I have the JG, the zombie/raptor, and 5 others. Scraped most of the piercings so I'm left with a septum ring I almost always have flipped up, both my nostrils, and an industrial bar in my ear.

Way too cluttered before: http://imgur.com/1tJ1sNY