Buzz RLVX!

SpringerLover

We, too, attended the WCRL trial today. Buzz was entered in one run, as has been customary for the last few trials. We only needed one more Q for his RLVX and he got it. Veterans is scored with more leniency, you can give double cues without being penalized, and you can feed whenever you want. Also, heel position is a much wider range... ;)

Buzz earned his RLVX today with a 209/210 and 1st place (yes, he did even beat another dog). Sometimes runs feel like gimmes in any venue, but Buzz worked his darn heart out today.

I've been wondering for a couple years what kind of tattoo I'd like to get in honor of him and haven't come up with anything. Today I decided I need to get more words. Specifically, "To Infinity and Beyond."

To Infinity and Beyond by Keen on Mangoes, on Flickr

Video of our run: Buzz RLVX!

SpringerLover

So, I got "bullied" into entering him in another run today. He got another Q and first place and somehow managed to get High Scoring MMBC Member Dog. So, out of all the club members there, his score was the highest.

Heh. He actually moved better today than he did yesterday, but I didn't bring my Flip with because I wasn't actually going to run him.

What a good, good boy.

Members online

No members online now.