Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 08-10-2013, 08:41 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

last night was Ressie's night to hang out with me. Tonight is Potlicker aka Tiger or one of the three girls. Which ever you prefer.
Took this yesterday...she plays sooo gentle. Pat a cake with little gold paws. vid
einstein's are coming up. Will try to take some nice ones in the morning.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 08-11-2013, 11:02 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Default I can grow this big? No way.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

Old 08-12-2013, 05:08 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

a side step before I go for group shots...I had to go over to my Mom's to pick up her groceries and some medicine. Since Ressie is so mellow about everything, and I thought she would be cheerful for my Mother I took her along. Zoom will be here tomorrow. Maybe she will help me get the group shots I would like to have. It really takes more than two hands with speedy curious kittens and fingers crossed, she will bring her good camera. I couldnt' resist taking these. While Hyia cut out the weeds from the front of mom's house and cleared the roses, I picked up the groceries. Mom had a nice visit with Ressie who is perfectly happy being a lap kitten. She didnt' stress about anything, not truck, or the change of atmosphere, or even Shaffer. Just relaxed and gently playful. Mom said she chewed on ehr a little bit, but I promised her she is nothing like Chomp chomp or Einstein. They are like tiny staplers. I always liked it when my MOther wore this dress. She made all her dresses all her life. All our clothing too, including coats for most of my brother's upbringing, and mine until I was 13 when I became all stuck up and wanted store bought, like my friends. I still dont' like home made blue jeans tho.
SHe says Hello GG

Showing my Mom how she likes to have her toe pads rubbed and how that makes her play pat a cake.

But I don't want to go. i am comfortable right here.

This one is my favorite. I like that dress on my Mother too. THe colors all went together so nicely.

LAst night, they had another talk. What do you suppose VIctor is trying to tell Ressie.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

Old 08-12-2013, 06:44 PM
swimming upstream

how sweet are those pictures? I bet your mom just loved having the kitten there!
Old 08-12-2013, 07:36 PM
Big Mutts

Beautiful pics. There's something really special about your mom's grandmotherly hands holding that baby kitten.
Old 08-12-2013, 09:04 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Green eyes for Columbus, Blue for Ressie. In his pic above he is in his favorite place. THe place he ALWAYS is. Everyone else is curled up with fat bellies, waiting for me to come do clean up. In the next pic, that is food on the paper, and nothing else..and they have food noses and food chins, and it's just a wash cloth job all the way around. Pepper will not help with kitten mash like she did with baby beef. I help with wash up, then Hyia takes them out, changes all paper, litter and puts in fresh bedding. After then in four more hours, we do it all over again. They eat like little hogs.
THat is where they all sleep..and this is where HE sleeps.

I won't miss every single solitary after meal clean up. Anyone want a warm washcloth and a kitten? They like the face part, but paws chest and tails...not so much. I forgot this one above..I brought Mom a kitten to hold and one of Aiden's tomatoes aka pumpkin. last one..we only have them for 2 more weeks.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

Last edited by smkie; 08-12-2013 at 09:28 PM.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:43 PM
Big Mutts

So very cute. The one that sleeps apart (Columbus? ) looks like he owns the place!
Old 08-13-2013, 06:46 AM
Love my pets

I just love the white kitten with your mom. Oh, the pic with Vic is soooooo special. I hope all the kittens find good homes after all the love they've received from you.
Old 08-13-2013, 09:01 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

I just went in to give them their am mash. They are 4, all piled together in their play pen. THere is sleeping Hyia, and Columbus curled beside her. I told my friend it was going to be hard to let that go, and she said tell me about it, i keep talking people out of adopting my foster. Hyis and I talked last night about her experience and she said how much she has enjoyed it, and how much it has meant to her. She says she can't wait until next summer when she can do it again. I have always been a bit supersititous about when an animal chooses you. This time however, there is no option about anything. We have Neccy and Sancho and that is two I shouldn't have addd, and will never regret. Even so, we are full up, it is all I can do to keep us afloat. Sancho is the best cat I have ever known, so even tempered and not a whisker of trouble to anyone. SOmeone cast him into the woods for whatever reason when Erin started feeding him before she adopted him with us. It's all fate and it's all hard. SO if your around KC and you want to adopt a kitten unlike any other I have ever met, I don't see why I can't advocate when he goes up for adoption. Ressie is going to be so pretty I fugre she will go quickly with my prayers. Litltle Potlicker, aka Einstein, is a plain jane, but she makes up for it with brains. Her sibling most like her, Mr. Chomp Chomp, isnt' any dummy either and he is funny. Potlicker's fur is different, more coarse, with a section of auburn. I think She and potlicker had one daddy, different from the others. The other's have fur as soft as owl down.. When I took them outside to try to get seperate stool samples, he took one look around and said No WAY and shot up my leg. Grey Fluff as Hyia calls her, she's a sweetie and big and strong. Her eyes are goign to be green, and I don't believe she will have any markings to show that she and Ressie are closely related besides that little mark they share on their heads. I am going to whine that the two can't stay so bear with me. If there was anyway in the world I would have Columbus stay. He will make hopefully someone a wonderful cat. ANd yes, he does walk about like he owns the place, and that bed, and that pillow belong to him. He thinks the girl doe too. Wipes tear. Columbus has a motor boat purr to tavel all the seas. May it bring him shores of love. THat's all I have to say.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

Old 08-13-2013, 09:08 AM
Big Mutts

Bless your heart Smkie. ((((Hugs)))) You made me tear up. We have been considering fostering some kittens also ( not real sure about Gracie with them) Makes me wonder if my girls will have a hard time with it.