Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 08-07-2013, 08:15 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Default changing

vid

I take her out and let her play without the others because she is smaller and they just mow her down and make her cry out. After she is wormed, I hope that she will make faster ground in catching up. I don't know if she will ever be as big as the others, they tend to favor the tabby end of things where she is more slender. That fuzzy hair hids some. YOu feel it when you pick them up to compare.

http://s42.photobucket.com/user/smki...72cd3.mp4.html

What Hyia learned today is that when your Mom says everything off the floor, she means if a kitten gets on the floor and you can't find it, you will see why she asked you to get everything off the floor. Kitten found. Stuffies and such finally put away. She is doing a LOT of clean up, and helping mix food mash now. 5 is a lot to take care of, we really should have started with one or two, but that isnt' the way it worked out.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,

Last edited by smkie; 08-07-2013 at 08:31 PM.
Old 08-08-2013, 05:23 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

They have had their worm medicine now. I talked with the vet about what happened to Ressie. She said they might have tried to snuff her out since she was the weakest one, I don't know about that. Do you think four kittens out of instinct would think as a group..hey lets snuff her out? I lean towards a really bad accident. Either way, so far she is still with us. I hope getting rid of her belly full will help her gain faster strength. While I was talking with my friend for a whole 10 minutes in the parking lot, 2 pit bulls, one brown long haired dog, and a tent that was meowing was carried in. My friend under her breath was saying NOnonononon take them BACK. We are too full and the trucks havent' come in yet. She told me it meant more then I knew to take the 5 kittens out of there. She probably has me ear marked for more but not until after I get caught up from the baby overload that went on all summer here. Hope to have good pics of non wormy kittens soon. Still too young for shots and microchip. COme back next week in case they need another dose of worm med. Was also sent home with a kennel instead of a box, copious amounts of kitten food, kitten treats and litter. THAT helps tremendously. I can give my physical effort, but I am not able to float the financial end of it without taking away from the ones I already have which I will not do.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

Old 08-08-2013, 05:28 PM
swimming upstream

raising kittens is a ton of work! I hope that little one will start to thrive.
Old 08-09-2013, 02:50 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Much better tummies, but I dont' think they are finished. I am so relieved, i hate even the thought of intestitnal worms. I told Kelly was embarrassed and she said don't be, they came with them, and they ALL come with them. The shelter has taken in 300 animals in the last week. They are giving one kitten with the adoption of one kitten. They are for 3 days having a 30 dollars for every dog over 30 lbs, special. They are running them everywhere. People keep telling me the economy is getting better but I sure don't see it. Not at home, in my neighborhood, or there. Both kittens for 25 dollars worries me after reading that one that happened on Facebook, with the Patrick Miracle. THey are frantically trying to find that pup back, it was adopted for 10 dollars, then on surveillance tape they say the man dump it in a trashcan in the back of his truck. They feel it was going to be used for bait. I have no control over the adoption end of things, so it is probably best I don't think too much and don't breathe a word of my worry to Hyia.

The one we call Columbus gets out every night and curls up with Hyia in bed. He is the only one that leaves the group, and he heads right up to her face and purrs and licks. She is going to miss them when they are gone.

Resurrection follows me everywhere I go, and when I stop, she sits atop my foot. I am going to miss them too.

That is why I want to make them a little book. It can't hurt right?

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

Old 08-09-2013, 03:24 PM
Big Mutts

Smkie a book sounds like a great idea. Any family would love that to come with their new baby.
Old 08-09-2013, 05:14 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Victor tries to talk kitten vid

So you want me to look at the camera right? you better look fast. It's hard to look classy when you just got your behindy washed.

You may rub my noggin for luck.

I really am as soft as I look. I even smell good. Says Victor and my foster mommy

Now to wash up the rest of them. I feed her first, so she can eat as much and as long as she wants to without being pushed out of the way.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

Old 08-10-2013, 08:07 AM
Love my pets

I just bet the kitten knew exactly what Vic was saying!
Old 08-10-2013, 10:44 AM
Twin 2.0

Vic kept pausing for a response, LOL!
Old 08-10-2013, 11:28 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

I can tell how much Victor can still see by how he watches the kitten. If the white one is on a light colored sheet, he will keep looking where it was with big eyed amazement even tho the kitten has skittered to the other end of the sofa. Once it makes a sound down there he will turn his head and look with big eyed amazement even tho it ran back, until it makes a sound. Same for the dark one if it is on a darkish surface. His way of handling his night blindness is to shut his eyes tight, until the sun is fully up. If he has to get up at all, he walks behind me with his nose bumping the back of my leg. OUtside during the day, the only difference I can tell is if the bubbles are in the shade, he will try to catch them where he thinks they are being blown, and bark furiously wanting you to go ahead and blow them, even tho they are floating around his head. As soon as they hit the sunlight, and have that white dot on them, then he can run after them.

Columbus will NOT stay in the pen. THo the other 4 do, with no problem at all. He jumps out and makes it to the door and settles down right at the crack of it. Having gone as far as he can go. AT night, it's the bed and blankets for him, not the warm pile of his litter mates.. I hope he doesn't get himself in trouble in the long run with his adventures.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

Old 08-10-2013, 01:29 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!