Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 09-25-2013, 11:03 PM
Twin 2.0

Luna was still nice and clean; Huck was the same way.

Who needs sleep?

CrazyDog Photography CrazyDog on Facebook
Scent Sweet Home--Scentsy Wickless Candles Follow me!-Fall/Winter 2013 catalogs available!
Have Aussie, Will Travel--A Blog updated 5/26/12

Thanks Alliemackie!
Old 09-26-2013, 07:34 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Victor was really smelly when we picked him up. i mean hang your head out the window kind of smelly. I am glad she was pretty and clean to meet her new family.
Blink blink blink..nod nod nod..poor Ressie just sits and looks this way and that.SHe has looked and looked and looked. SHe tried to sleep on top of Hyia's dresser with the debbie dolls where they slept together, but that was no good. Nnja is playing everywhere chasing and being chased by Sancho, but Ressie has gone to every single place she and her sister hung out. Across the piano keys to the top of the red dresser, and back to the dresser with the dolls. She will not play with Ninja tho he has given it his best.. SHe is one sad little sister this morning.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 09-26-2013, 09:38 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Default Day 5

SHe likes to walk across the strip mall shops where she can see her reflection in the window. THe beer truck and Roma Bread truck tho were kind of scary so we sat on our wonderful green bench and watched them unload until it was no big deal anymore. She was a little tired of her walk by the time we headed home and in a bit of a hurry. So a spoonful of baby beef for the reward of being a good sport and trusting me.

Subway smells good.

It was the bluejays that were screaming at something in the woods that that made her anxious so I picked her up and carried her past.. She had had enough lesson for one day. Traffic sounds were for the most part ignored so that is progress.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

Old 09-26-2013, 11:45 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Ressie has ear mites. I hope Luna aka Anya didn't take them with her. I didn't know until just now when I saw her scratching and checked. i wonder if they got infected when they sat at Zona last weekend. GOes to look in Ninja's ears.
Sorry sorry Zoom I didn't know.

THe shelter is going to send me out some ear meds for everyone tomorrow so I don't have to drive across town. I got some ear wash in the mean time. Washing out little kitten ears is one thing, washing out Sancho's is a whole different story. I set the roll of towels down beside me and when I reached for them to wipe out Sancho's I saw Ninja ripping away in a pile of confetti. He was looking at my mantle earlier too, so now I get to rearrange the furniture so he can't make that three foot leap. He is something else.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

Last edited by smkie; 09-26-2013 at 01:56 PM.
Old 09-26-2013, 02:07 PM
Twin 2.0

I'll tell her owner to check but she wasn't really messing with them that I saw. He said she slept in bed with him last night and curled up on the pillow out of the way. His two current cats are still trying to figure out what's going on with this little white streak of exploring and playing with her balls.

This entire litter just takes every thing thrown at them in perfect stride, it's amazing to see.

Who needs sleep?

CrazyDog Photography CrazyDog on Facebook
Scent Sweet Home--Scentsy Wickless Candles Follow me!-Fall/Winter 2013 catalogs available!
Have Aussie, Will Travel--A Blog updated 5/26/12

Thanks Alliemackie!
Old 09-26-2013, 02:42 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

They are good babies and I raised em right. I don't understand just about anything else, but I do understand babies. I wiped out Ninja's ears and found some too, but not like Ressie's. I didnt' see it for all her white fluff in front. I feel so bad, I didnt' want to send any problems. Sancho tried to fight me to pieces when I tried to clean out his ears but I didnt' find any in his.
I will still treat everyone.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

Old 09-26-2013, 06:37 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

My camera might have crapped out for a final time. Will see if the fairies come back and work their magic. IF not, I sure as heck can not complain. Will call some pawn shops and see if there is another one out there for me, I want exactly what I have. If I can't find one I will send them in and see if they can be fixed. It's cheaper tho, to find one like I did this one.
So unless the fairies do their thing these will be the last for awhile. The kitten's story is almost finished anyway. Hopefully.
THis afternoon

HEY THAT TICKLES uncle uncle

I'll spank you behind

YOu gotta catch me first

I get you back

Be good now.

This goes on all day. Sancho and Ninja have really bonded in the last couple days. THey race from room to room, first Sancho chasing Ninja, and then Ninja chasing Sancho. At least he gets to keep his precious.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

Old 09-26-2013, 07:00 PM
F150 and a .30-06

Great story. Ninja sounds like such a good cat. He would fit right in here if you where closer and I hadn't already gotten my demon child. I would love to do therapy work with mine but i think she is just to crazy for it. She only cuddles when sleeping lol

Sakkara's And Then There's Emma - My heart. My Soul. My Co-Pilot. Feb 26 2005 - Oct 22 2009
Can Ch Liberty's Surfer Girl TT - You will always be with me
Phil Ch Groundsniffin Secret Solo - National Specialty Winners Bitch, Multi Best Opposite In Show
Old 09-26-2013, 07:10 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

I hope he gets someone exactly like you. My prayers would be answered. He purrs while he is playing. and don't' tell anyone, but he was sleeping with Victor practically nose to nose. I tried to take a pic, but that was when my camera waved a white flag. Victor is mellowing about them finally.

Off to the vet tomorrow with Neccy I think she has a uti infection. Fingers crossed that is all it is. I got a urine sample, but will try to get a fresh one in the morning. She has had to go out frequently today, and only goes a little bit at a time. I sure know what that is like. Poor ol girl.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

Old 09-26-2013, 07:50 PM
Big Mutts

I adore the pics of Sancho and Ninja and your captions....cracked me up.
Hope Neccy is okay, ear scratches from us.