Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 09-19-2013, 06:03 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Dressed and ready to go. Just need tag information from new owner. Dont' see why I should waste the money putting mine on.

Nobody is fussing a couple minutes after being put on so that is good.

GG got Ressie her first harness so she can start visitng. I just put it on her, she took to it better than I expected her to. We will start the leash a couple minutes at a time, many times a day.

I took them off for now. I don't like collars on anyone in the house when I am not home.

Tomorrow we do nails and get all ready to go again.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,

Last edited by smkie; 09-19-2013 at 06:31 PM.
Old 09-20-2013, 08:52 AM
Big Mutts

Wishing ya'll the best of luck!!!
Old 09-20-2013, 11:47 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Haha poor Neccy. THey have challenged her bluff and found it wanting. Now they keep her company.

I LOVE Neccy;s chair.

And my Pepper Mommy

And my castle.

WHat I would like to know is when did that dry feral rough critter from a hole in the ground coat become this? Very pretty.

Ressie sent this to Auntie Barb this morning. vid

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

Old 09-20-2013, 05:18 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

First walk. Not bad. Once in a whil she would begin to back up but I would ease tension and encourage. SHe would stop, then come forward. AFter our little walk around the building i carried her to the mail box and back. Lesson one. YAY not bad.

I do not like the harness..it wants to slip around but it is easy to get on and off. THere is a soft one i am looking at for when she is bigger, that looks more comfortable for her.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

Old 09-20-2013, 07:33 PM
Big Mutts

Good job Ressie!
Old 09-20-2013, 11:03 PM
Twin 2.0

Pay close attention, Huck, this is what I'm expecting out of you soon!

Tell Hyia that Huck sleeps in bed with us every night, has used his litterbox without fail, even though it was a covered one with a swinging door that he had to figure out. I found a couple shooter marbles and have put them in his play box. He played with those for nearly an two hours straight this morning.
Old 09-22-2013, 10:29 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Today was the day. My son was to pick them up if they weren't adopted because I was unavailable at that time. He told me that Ninja was the one adopted. I thought no way...I just coudln't see someone choosing wild Ninja over Mr buttermint melt in your hands, purr on contact Mr. Clean, I was relieved, because Ninja is a stinkerbutt and hard to catch. When I got to my son's house however there was Ninja. THey got them mixed up, and sent the wrong pictures, and bio with the wrong kitten. It's such a shame because Hyia wrote such a sweet sweet bio for Mr. Clean. I almost had her rewrite Ninja's, because she wrote that he does not like to be cuddled, but does like to sleep on pillows. And to not pick him up because he doesnt' like it very much but if your patient he will come and be with you and be very loving. I thought maybe someone would read that and change their minds, and then I thought, it's the truth, and maybe the right person woudlnt' want a lap cat, but a fun one that plays and is so darn fun to watch. So I stayed out of it, and let her bios stand as they were. Tomorrow I will find out if he went to the shelter to be neutered. IF so, maybe I can send them to the my friend at the shelter and she can forward it to the new owner or maybe it is not any kind of a big deal and I should jsut forget it. Whoever they are, did get the baby pics of all of them together. I so wish I had a baby pic of Victor and Pepper and NEccy and Sancho. I would have loved to know what they looked like, and what kind of baby they were. At 5 months, VIctor looked like a mostly grown dog. He was the youngest out of my present day crew. Anyway, 3 down, 2 to go. i think that Anya will be catching a ride to Denver if all goes as it is trying to be planned on Wednesday morning at 8 am. Maybe with less competition for attention, Ninja might settle down a bit, or maybe not. I have said from the beginning that this is the closest to an undomesticated creature I have ever worked with but watching him play is better than just about anything on tv and he will do it by himself for hours on end.

Waiting to drop them off and saying good bye again.

Anya's bio letter.

her anime portrait to go with the letter

be afraid she says. I am going to get you.

Ressie has found her a new favorite sleepy place. Whatch think?

This goes on many times a day. After that you will find them asleep together somewhere. Usually under the sofa. He doens't fit in her hat. That's just her nappy place.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

Last edited by smkie; 09-22-2013 at 11:04 PM.
Old 09-22-2013, 11:02 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

YOu would think he was hurting her because she will lay so still, but as soon as he pulls his foot back, she jumps up and clasps his face with both paws and starts playing all over again. I have stopped worrying about it. It's just he is sooo big and she is so little.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

Old 09-23-2013, 07:46 AM
Love my pets

Hope Anya gets her ride to Denver this week. The right person would love Ninja. I got a kitten once from a breeder who acted more like a feral cat since it was handled much by people. He took things slowly and became my best buddy after awhile, but only me. I know Ninja will find the right person.
Old 09-23-2013, 07:58 AM
Behavior Nerd

Random I know, but I love, love, love my Come With Me Kitty harness for Pi. I think it's a PetSafe branded product now. It's so much more secure than the regular cat harnesses and it seems to be super easy to get a comfy fit with.