Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-19-2013, 01:08 PM
kady13's Avatar
kady13 kady13 is offline
The former kady05
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Posts: 14
Default Let's try this again.. haven't posted in forever, a little bit of everything!

So since my last account got deleted, or disappeared, whatever, I started a new one this morning. The other picture thread is all jumbled and driving me crazy, so.. let's try posting these again LOL.

Sako..



Piper..





Wilson, who has been living with my parents since January. He loves it, they love him, perfect situation. They only live a few miles away from me so Piper, Sako and me all see him often!





Some recent shoots.

Havoc (GSD/Mal mix, really nice dog)..







Elvis..





More coming.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-19-2013, 01:10 PM
kady13's Avatar
kady13 kady13 is offline
The former kady05
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Posts: 14
Default

Precious..





Blaze.. I was lucky to get this one. He was SUPER nervous and just not into me whatsoever.



Lily..





Betty & Stump..



L to R: Whiskey, Pepper, Pepsi, (Poodles) Nugget, Biscuit, Sienna, & Brewsky



Marlin..





Fiddle & Tambourine, the goats!



More coming.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-19-2013, 01:14 PM
kady13's Avatar
kady13 kady13 is offline
The former kady05
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Posts: 14
Default

I foster kittens for my local animal control, here are some of them.

Cartman..





Wendy..



Shelly..



Butters (noticing a trend?)..



I have no idea how I got this shot LOL.



And a few shelter dogs..

Female Pit Bull mix..



Devon..



Jasper..



Bebop..



The end!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-19-2013, 01:27 PM
Equinox's Avatar
Equinox Equinox is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,550
Default

Missed this thread when I posted in the other! I've seriously missed your photos, these are gorgeous. Especially the two of Wilson - wow!!

And the kittens <3 The kittens are ridiculously cute. Cartman looks well named And if Butters is anything like the character, I want him!! Even if he isn't
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-19-2013, 01:33 PM
kady13's Avatar
kady13 kady13 is offline
The former kady05
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
Missed this thread when I posted in the other! I've seriously missed your photos, these are gorgeous. Especially the two of Wilson - wow!!

And the kittens <3 The kittens are ridiculously cute. Cartman looks well named And if Butters is anything like the character, I want him!! Even if he isn't
Thank you Everyone seems to love those two of Wilson. He's my model boy

Cartman WAS well named LOL. That litter came to me very hissy and anti social. I had them for about 5wks. and they were all so lovable at the end.. they were hard to give up. I *almost* kept Butters. Luckily, I ran into the lady who was adopting him before she took him home and she was awesome, so I was okay with it. The kittens give me a lot of indoor photography practice, that's for sure.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-19-2013, 01:34 PM
Red.Apricot's Avatar
Red.Apricot Red.Apricot is online now
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 2,698
Default

Jasper is so handsome! I love his eyes.

I really, really want one (or all) of those kittens, btw.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-19-2013, 01:49 PM
Equinox's Avatar
Equinox Equinox is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,550
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kady13 View Post
Thank you Everyone seems to love those two of Wilson. He's my model boy

Cartman WAS well named LOL. That litter came to me very hissy and anti social. I had them for about 5wks. and they were all so lovable at the end.. they were hard to give up. I *almost* kept Butters. Luckily, I ran into the lady who was adopting him before she took him home and she was awesome, so I was okay with it. The kittens give me a lot of indoor photography practice, that's for sure.
I really love the names for all of them! Butters just "looks" like a 'Butters' even without the South Park connection

Cats are tricky... sometimes it's just so easy to add "just one more" LOL I'm a dog person all the way, but I've always liked kittens much more than puppies.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-19-2013, 02:12 PM
kady13's Avatar
kady13 kady13 is offline
The former kady05
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red.Apricot View Post
Jasper is so handsome! I love his eyes.

I really, really want one (or all) of those kittens, btw.
He is.. he's SO sweet too. I hope he gets adopted.

Hahah, that's the point Suck everyone in with my cute kitten in a basket pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
I really love the names for all of them! Butters just "looks" like a 'Butters' even without the South Park connection

Cats are tricky... sometimes it's just so easy to add "just one more" LOL I'm a dog person all the way, but I've always liked kittens much more than puppies.
I let my husband and his friends pick most of the fosters names.. it's the least I can do when I have 4 kittens invading the house at a time LOL. They do a good job though. The last ones were a Fast & Furious theme.. we had Dom, Brian, Letty & Mia haha.

I have two cats already, Sneak & Brody, and I told myself NO more so I'm trying really hard to stick to it.

I don't think I've posted pictures of them before.. here's Sneak, he's my model cat, loves the camera..





and Brody, who is gorgeous, but isn't a big fan of the camera, of course..





(those are his true colors, the first one is too.. purple.. need to fix it)

OH I forgot, I meant to post this too:



Just in case anyone here might be interested I love meeting people and their dogs from forums, Lily (the little white Pit Bull) is a Pit Bull Chat dog!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-19-2013, 05:32 PM
Moth's Avatar
Moth Moth is offline
Mild and Slightly Nutty
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 4,676
Default

Beautiful pictures...

I am swooning over Sako as always

Send me Cartman, Butters, and the Akita puppy
__________________
Bow before my Basenji Overlord and Master! Pay homage to the Peiby Goddess!

A gold brick wrapped with a twist of lemon...



Visit the Curly-tailed Brigade
http://curly-tailed.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-19-2013, 06:52 PM
Oko's Avatar
Oko Oko is offline
Silence, peasants.
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: MA, USA
Posts: 1,884
Default

These are all stunning! I especially love the ones of Piper, the 'woe is me' face is so cute. I admire the fact that you managed that big group shot, it's real nice. Annnd, forgot to ask in the other thread, but does your 70-200 have IS or no?
__________________


Feistea, ze Blog
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:51 AM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site