What are you cooking today?

milos_mommy

This week I made: mussels in a white wine and lemon sauce (I'm allergic, so idk how they were, but the bf ate like a lb of them).

Chocolate mayo cake

A frittata with mushrooms, peppers, eggplant, squash, spinach and mozzarella

Hoping to make banana cake today but idk if I'll have time

RD

Are you dead yet?
I need ideas for what I can do with chicken, preferably boneless skinless breasts. I am trying to cook for me and my roomie and he is... extremely picky whereas I'm not. We wind up eating a lot of the same ten or so meals that he approves of. I want some variety, though.

This week I'm making chicken piccata (with mashed potatoes and either steamed broccoli or green beans) and beef stroganoff.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Chicken is super versatile. I do a lot of stirfry because it can vary just based on what spices or sauces you put in the pan. You can also shred it and use it as taco meat, nachos, BBQ sammiches, put it in eggs for an omelet, or do stew/chili.

Gypsydals

Tonight it will be simple comfort food. Some sort of baked chicken breast(have to figure out how I want it flavored), mashed potatoes and chicken gravy and a ceaser salad.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Last night I had chicken with peppers, chilies, honey, and some OJ as a sauce.

For lunch I had hot sausage, eggs, cheddar cheese, and bacon.

Dinner will probably be another stir fry type of thing. I'm out of chicken broth so I can't do a white chili like I would like to right now.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Not cooking, but eating. We had a "carry in" lunch at work for our meeting, and Holy Cow do we have some people that make yummy food. Best I've eaten since I've gone home for dinner. LOL

Venison and beef chilli, pumpkin spice cupcakes, corn bread, potato soup, pumpkin rolls...om nom nom.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
No idea. Want to try making some marinara and see how that goes... I do have frozen manicotti to go with it! Things are getting scarce, lol.

Members online

No members online now.