Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 07-14-2013, 02:47 PM
Top Dog

My husband turned me into the apple fangirl lol. So welcome!

I wouldn't go from 4-5 right now, wait until this fall, either 5s or 6 will be released and the price of the 5 will drop.

Myself I have never had the s ones, I went from 3 to 4 to 5.
Old 07-14-2013, 03:01 PM
Aware

I'm looking at AT&T. I have wifi at home, which is where I am most of the time since I work from home. When I travel, which will hopefully be most weekends, I'll be using it then. Also when going grocery shopping and training classes, which would definitely be no more than 10 hours per week, which is really pushing it.
Old 07-14-2013, 04:18 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julee View Post
I'm looking at AT&T. I have wifi at home, which is where I am most of the time since I work from home. When I travel, which will hopefully be most weekends, I'll be using it then. Also when going grocery shopping and training classes, which would definitely be no more than 10 hours per week, which is really pushing it.
Data is free over wifi, if this is your first smartphone (that's ok if it is, I only got my first smartphone like three years ago) then I would recommend either a windows phone or an iPhone since both are pretty easy to operate, though more app available for iPhone since they have been around longer.

If you won't be using much data then the smallest data plan would suit you just fine, I have actually been thinking about getting wifi for this reason.

Tho the only thing bad about apple is that the way their company is set up, if you want to buy apps you need a credit/ debit card & you have to set up an apple ID account

Old 07-14-2013, 04:39 PM
Aware

I know how Apple works, didn't know how much data I'd need. The 1GB should suffice?
Old 07-14-2013, 05:03 PM
F150 and a .30-06

I love my new Iphone 4s.

However to the forum admin: your tapatalk needs to be updated according to my phone. It keeps reminding me.

Sakkara's And Then There's Emma - My heart. My Soul. My Co-Pilot. Feb 26 2005 - Oct 22 2009
Can Ch Liberty's Surfer Girl TT - You will always be with me
Phil Ch Groundsniffin Secret Solo - National Specialty Winners Bitch, Multi Best Opposite In Show
Old 07-14-2013, 08:52 PM
Obey the Toad.

What are people's opinions on tapatalk? Worth getting?

~Christina--Mom to:
Sally--8 yr old pit bull mix
Jack--6 yr old Labrador
Sadie & Runt--12 yr old calico DSHs
Pickles & Kiwi--3 yr old white winged parakeets
Yoda--1 yr old Quaker parrot
Solo--12 yr old Senegal parrot
Sheena--Quarter Horse--3/24/86-6/23/11--Rest Easy Sweet Girl~

Labs do it in the lake.

Old 07-14-2013, 09:02 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
I know how Apple works, didn't know how much data I'd need. The 1GB should suffice?
It really comes down to what you plan to do and if you plan to use Wifi.

I have horrible wifi available so I rarely use it. I watch a ton of videos and am on my phone on reddit/in irc all day. I have 2 gb and have pushed the limit/gone over once or twice in the year I have had it.

1 should be fine if you don't go crazy watching youtube or do anything video heavy. I leave my IRC client on my phone open all night and browse some pretty image heavy sites. If I don't watch youtube I'm always well below the 1 gb mark.

Old 07-14-2013, 09:09 PM
<----Thanks Allie

Quote:
I have 1.5G on my plan. It's a prepay too, so I'm fairly certain if I went over they'd just shut my phone off. LOL. Anyway, I use the 3G ALOT and I have yet to get even close to going over my limit. I have wifi at home too, but I'm out a lot so I get stuck using the data. I've had it for 8 months now?

ETA: I usually only watch videos on wifi. But, I do pictures and web browsing almost all day plus pandora here and there w/o issue.

And another: I would get 1G to start and watch your data(phone will keep track under it's usage, but you might have to reset it each month), if you get too close then I'd up my data(which can be done either online or by going to their store).
Old 07-14-2013, 09:23 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillysally View Post
What are people's opinions on tapatalk? Worth getting?
Absolutely!!!!!!!
Old 07-14-2013, 09:26 PM
<----Thanks Allie

Also, welcome to iPhones. I had 3, 3s, and now 4. I also had a metric ton of every other type of smartphone out there. iPhone's are DEF very easy to navigate. I'm not to picky about my phones as long as they work. HaHa. And since I tend to break them often, I end up switching a lot. LOL.