Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-19-2013, 12:00 PM
such sights to show you

I saw a dog at the dog park today that looked exactly like a goldendoodle, except I swear it was blue merle. With no visible white. I didn't get a chance to ask the owner about it.

Old 08-19-2013, 12:04 PM
Vizsla mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds View Post
Just so you know I get a million and one Vizsla's at my dog park (And I'm serious, they are only second to labs here) and I'll tell you, the Koolies go well with them They've got the LETS GO CRAZY AND RUN AROUND RIGHT NOW!! down pat
A. Vizslas are POPULAR where you are?! People are still trying to tell me she's a Lab who's too thin& I got ripped off paying so much for her!

B. That's true about the LET'S GO CRAZY AND RUN AROUND RIGHT NOW!! thing. Penn plays well with Briar ..

C. Do they snuggle? I know it seems stupid but it took me actively teaching Briar how to snuggle& he still sucks at it. I want another snuggle dog ..granted, they don't have to be AS needy as Penn. She has to constantly have me in her line of sight ahah
Old 08-19-2013, 12:06 PM
I'm All Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassafras View Post
I saw a dog at the dog park today that looked exactly like a goldendoodle, except I swear it was blue merle. With no visible white. I didn't get a chance to ask the owner about it.
I'd bet aussiedoodle. They're getting kind of popular here and Aussies are exploding in popularity.
Old 08-19-2013, 12:13 PM
Twin 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by yv0nne View Post
A. Vizslas are POPULAR where you are?! People are still trying to tell me she's a Lab who's too thin& I got ripped off paying so much for her!

B. That's true about the LET'S GO CRAZY AND RUN AROUND RIGHT NOW!! thing. Penn plays well with Briar ..

C. Do they snuggle? I know it seems stupid but it took me actively teaching Briar how to snuggle& he still sucks at it. I want another snuggle dog ..granted, they don't have to be AS needy as Penn. She has to constantly have me in her line of sight ahah
They are! No one believes me but I probably see one to three Vizslas every trip. When I don't see one it's weird.

Traveler and Didgie are both cuddlers! Didgie is a draper and Traveler curls up in the crook of my legs or against my stomach. They also like to be touching me more times than not.
Old 08-19-2013, 12:17 PM
Vizsla mom

That's so fun ..I'd love to have a Vizsla meeting but on my island there are 2 other Vizslas. And they are both in the double digits. It would not be as exciting as the ones I see on youtube ahah

Hearing that they are snugglers is encouraging. I absolutely ADORE Briar& he's more likely to snuggle me than his owner, but he's not naturally a want to be touching you kind of dog. I am still about 3yrs out from my next dog ..think I'll still have to fly it in from Australia?!
Old 08-19-2013, 12:19 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

Bah. I need to get my ass in gear and start doing shaping training with this puppy. He is just so good that its making me lazy lol Maybe I should just start today ha ha

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 08-19-2013, 12:36 PM
such sights to show you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
I'd bet aussiedoodle. They're getting kind of popular here and Aussies are exploding in popularity.
Oooooo that makes sense. It didn't even occur to me because its legs were SO LONG.

Old 08-19-2013, 01:39 PM
Sit! Good dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yv0nne View Post

GSP!!! Snuggle dog is practically part of the breed standard :P

And a lovely liver or black would look lovely next to that gingery orange

Seriously though, gsps are crazy snuggles and smooshy. Fred is a goo ball, as are all the others I've met!!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 08-19-2013, 01:56 PM
LABRADERP!

No Beau I will not feed you at an earlier time, no matter how many times you bang your food dish against your dog house.

Stupid food hound.....
10/01/2013
Gunslinger's Snowfall Banshee Scream "Takoda"
03/22/2010
Forever in my heart
Murray's Bojangles is High Rollin' "Beau"
11/03/2002-11/21/2013
Old 08-19-2013, 05:01 PM
Top Dog

Not to self: Never take Pirate swimming by himself. He's no fun and doesn't do anything.