Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-19-2014, 10:18 PM
Top Dog

Logan's allergy test results are in - I missed the call and they're closed now, so I'm going in tomorrow to pick up a copy of the results.

If it's mostly foods he's allergic to, I'll just modify his diet and see where it gets us. If it's other stuff and I need to do injections, I'm hoping she'l just let me order the serum and get on with it and not have to drop him off for half a day 2-3 times the first week. I know how to give allergy injections, and I know what to watch for in a reaction. I mean...that was my JOB for 7 years lol. And I just REALLY REALLY don't want to leave him there for any reason.
Old 03-20-2014, 12:07 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
Logan's allergy test results are in - I missed the call and they're closed now, so I'm going in tomorrow to pick up a copy of the results.

If it's mostly foods he's allergic to, I'll just modify his diet and see where it gets us. If it's other stuff and I need to do injections, I'm hoping she'l just let me order the serum and get on with it and not have to drop him off for half a day 2-3 times the first week. I know how to give allergy injections, and I know what to watch for in a reaction. I mean...that was my JOB for 7 years lol. And I just REALLY REALLY don't want to leave him there for any reason.
I feel you on allergies. Bear has flare ups with his allergies every once and a while and has to get dex shots when they get bad.

Old 03-20-2014, 03:02 AM
Duuuuude.

Researching APBT lines for a blog post and found a forum filled with what sounds like a lot of dogfighting, and not in a historical context... ugh. Not what I was looking for.

Kendall & the Red Dogs: Rowan & Riff
Old 03-20-2014, 08:30 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paviche View Post
Researching APBT lines for a blog post and found a forum filled with what sounds like a lot of dogfighting, and not in a historical context... ugh. Not what I was looking for.
Have you checked out pitbull-chat.com?

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Old 03-20-2014, 08:52 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paviche View Post
Either that or they believe that only CM like dominance techniques will work in training bully breeds, or you have to be a certain personality to own them. But pit bull charisma good forum.

Old 03-20-2014, 09:35 AM
I'm All Ears

Summer is the bestest best dog ever. <3 I do not think there is a gooder dog in the world.
Old 03-20-2014, 09:53 AM
Show Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
Summer is the bestest best dog ever. <3 I do not think there is a gooder dog in the world.
I was just going to say, Venice is SO good. So good. Moar 'my dog is awesome' vibes.
Old 03-20-2014, 09:53 AM
& the Muttly Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
Also she is adorable and snuggley and even welcomes creepy coats-on-poles as potential friends. A truly open heart, haha

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13
Old 03-20-2014, 10:18 AM
I'm All Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shai View Post
Also she is adorable and snuggley and even welcomes creepy coats-on-poles as potential friends. A truly open heart, haha

If it looks vaguely human, it is automatically Summer's best friend. Summer has more best friends than anyone else I know.

It is probably telling that most stores and things we go to or go into people yell "Summer! Hi Summer!'

Monday at the vet she jumped from the floor to the table (long jump for short dog!) to cram herself into the vet's arms.
Old 03-20-2014, 10:30 AM
& the Muttly Crew

That doesn't surprise me at all, haha. There is a LOT to be said for dogs like that, especially when she is also totally devoted to you.

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13