Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-06-2014, 09:29 AM
Dogless

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittledoo View Post
Haha here ya go

Meet little ms Riley. I'm freaking in love with her. My dad is planning on hopefully doing dock diving with her and if she turns out to be appropriate he wants to do therapy dog work with her as well.

Thats too cute,golden puppies are adorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paviche View Post
I just heard weird chewing noises coming from Riff's direction. I turned around and he somehow got himself twisted up and stuck in my bra. The strap was stuck in his mouth and the "chewing" was him smacking trying to get it out. The rest of it was pulled and twisted around his body.

I am dying. How did he even manage that.
Thats hilarious. The things dogs get into to...

Jazzy 5 y/o. Siberian
Old 03-06-2014, 09:35 AM
I'm All Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paviche View Post
I just heard weird chewing noises coming from Riff's direction. I turned around and he somehow got himself twisted up and stuck in my bra. The strap was stuck in his mouth and the "chewing" was him smacking trying to get it out. The rest of it was pulled and twisted around his body.

I am dying. How did he even manage that.
Summer came running into the living room a week or so ago wearing one of my bras. It was hilarious and best I can guess is she rolled on it or something? It had gotten wrapped all around her and she couldn't get it off.
Old 03-06-2014, 09:40 AM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffiangirl View Post
Is it the top of his nose? Gage did that more then five times, just skinned it right off, it was his kennel. The plastic sides and the door, at least that's where I found the skin
Yep, and his lips and chin.

All I can think is maybe he's playing through the fence with the puppy? There are no other holes and he doesn't go in his crate much. And I got cut up pretty bad yesterday by puppy claws and teeth. That puppy is a cutie, but all five of his extremities end in points.

Amber, you made my morning.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:33 AM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleyMarie View Post
I am really crossing my fingers that Pans man parts don't get any bigger. Is that weird and wishful thinking? Ha ha
Nope, because I think the same of Abrams'. LOL His are a good size right now...I will be forever grossed out if they get bigger and danglier.

Old 03-06-2014, 08:30 PM
I'm All Ears

Summer is such a good, good dog.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:07 PM
Resident fainting goat

Why is there no such thing as a positive training in home boarding academy for your dog?
I am having some surgery with some stark recovery hospital time. Which is fine... I was planning on having a friend watch Merlin.

But I was thinking it would be so nice to have someone watch him and work on some training with him, like a training academy in someones home.

a nice training lady with an extra crate and love for the clicker who can brush up on some of Merlin's clicker skills and maybe a little heel work? LOL

but it does not appear to exist. womp.

I don't want to send him off to some police horrible dog boot camp (and never will) but would love his training progress to not totally evaporate at the hands of a loving, but clueless, dog sitter lol

Disclaimer: I work for Trupanion and love it/our policy! But I do not speak for the company or as the company.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:11 PM
It's A Red Dog Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
Why is there no such thing as a positive training in home boarding academy for your dog?
I am having some surgery with some stark recovery hospital time. Which is fine... I was planning on having a friend watch Merlin.

But I was thinking it would be so nice to have someone watch him and work on some training with him, like a training academy in someones home.

a nice training lady with an extra crate and love for the clicker who can brush up on some of Merlin's clicker skills and maybe a little heel work? LOL

I don't want to send him off to some police horrible dog boot camp (and never will) but would love his training progress to not totally evaporate at the hands of a loving, but clueless, dog sitter lol
Honestly? I think that's my dream in life. To have the space/time to start such a thing and have it become my career. I found someone around me (well, an hour away) who does that and is going to watch Jari when I go on vacation in June (I'M ALREADY PANICKING LEAVING MY BABY) and she charges a ridiculous amount. Since she knows me and knows that Jari isn't an untrained crazy dog, she is only charging me for the boarding part, which cuts out like $200 a day. I COULD MAKE BANK.

Bring him down to Philly. I will watch/train him for you!

Thanks meepitsmeagan for the siggy!

Loistava Kennels and Red Fox Dog Training
Boundless Pawsibilities

Loistava's Jari CGC - 22 months old (M)
Loistava's Kimma RN AX AXJ RATN CGC - 4 years old (F)
AOM CH Finkkila's Kupla ("Bubbles") - 5 years old (F)
CH Finkkila's Pentti ThD CGC TDIA - 7 years old (M)
Old 03-06-2014, 10:20 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Oh you should totally send him to me. I have like six extra crates. And just as many clickers.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie OA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 03-06-2014, 10:29 PM
Top Dog

Quote:

My trainer does this for existing clients. She's not 100% positive with every single dog, but she's pretty good
Old 03-06-2014, 10:42 PM
floor dancer

Roxie is trying to kill me. She somehow got out of the mudroom and ate 20-30 of my caramel Lindor chocolates that were sitting on top of the bar. No hydrogen peroxide in the house, neighbors either weren't in or didn't have any. Frantically called the vet, got the on-call vet to come to my house (after they scared the cheese nips out of me about how much my dog ate).

On-call vet gets to my house, gives Rox a shot of puke-juice in the back leg (as Roxie has tiny veins and she could not get it in). Poor dog gifts us with four HUGE piles of chocolate and wrappers, then a few smaller piles of slime.

I cried so much I was hyperventilating. I don't even care. I couldn't handle the thought of her dying or having seizures. I don't know what I'd do without her. I'm still crying just thinking about it. My poor Roxie. I'm so relieved that she's going to be okay.