Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-03-2014, 10:55 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Darn Juno went and got herself a UTI. Her motto all winter has been "I am going to hold my urine as long as possible so I don't have to go out in the cold" and it appears this backfired on her. Because guess what, now she is needing to go out and pee ALL THE TIME.
I'm pretty sure this is how Gavroche's got started a couple years ago. I'm very glad I was working at a clinic when he needed two freaking months of Baytril to clear it
Old 03-04-2014, 06:06 AM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Abrams actually slept in his crate last night without waking up three different times and whining! AND the door to the garage was shut! Hooray for only taking two days to adapt to the new routine!

On that note, a certain black dog refused to poop outside when I let her out before bed and I was then woken up by pacing and whining, followed by horrible gas way too early this morning. Thanks, Cynder. Thanks. At least her anxiety regurge has mostly stopped.

Old 03-04-2014, 03:18 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

GORGEOUS blue merle sheltie boy... he looks like a blue merle Payton, and size-wise he will end up about the same. THEY COULD BE BROS. BEST FRIENDS. FOREVER. And he's looking for a performance home.
Ughhhhh why did I even look. I can't have one because that would mean no Payton Baby in the future. And it's not like I need another dog right now... I have so much work still to do with P.

His name is Kingsley. I wanted to name my blue Elvis. Kingsley. Elvis.
Ughhhhhh.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 03-04-2014, 04:46 PM
Mountain Dawg

Circus is refusing to eat kidney (but Lugia'll eat it, and she's the picky one!) I don't want to have to deal with disguising/dressing up organ meats forever so I think I'm just going to have to show her some tough love until she'll eat it on her own. I feel really cruel not just giving her the chicken that she wants.
Old 03-04-2014, 07:31 PM
Big Dog

Leo ran to the window so enthusiastically in order to bark at a dog walking by outside, that he caused the gigantic huge fan to fall over (almost onto him). Now he won't go near the window anymore. I am very much ok with this and have left the fan lying on the ground as a reminder of his misdeeds

On a unrelated note, I think Leo is finally getting out of the bratty teenage stage! He did 3 180-turn recalls, called off from a dead sprint towards a new dog he hadn't met yet. My jaw almost fell off when he actually recalled in that situation the first time, because he has never done it before! He has always happily blown me off in favor of meeting a new dog. I can get used to this!
Old 03-04-2014, 07:51 PM
Top Dog

The dogs' favorite treats, now.

Why so expensive?

($29/14oz is crazy... anyone know where I could get these cheaper?)

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F CL1-S USJ
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Old 03-04-2014, 08:30 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEtzel View Post

The dogs' favorite treats, now.

Why so expensive?

($29/14oz is crazy... anyone know where I could get these cheaper?)
I've wanted to try these… Chewy.com has them for $26.. :/ Maybe you could set them up for autoship for 15% off?

On an unrelated note, every time Ezra squeaks his Kong Squeezz, the Zebra finch honks back. They're roughly the same sound.

Old 03-04-2014, 08:38 PM
Top Dog

my dogs go crazy for their biscuits I bet they would love that too...might have to see if they have some here in town for Diesels agility class tomorrow!

My vent I cant find my phone, its on vibrate and when I call it I can hear it, but I can not find it...its making me crazy, everytime someone messages me on facebook or texts me i hear it...its like having a cricket lost in your wall
but really i want my phone .
Old 03-04-2014, 09:05 PM
Dogless

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffiangirl View Post
my dogs go crazy for their biscuits I bet they would love that too...might have to see if they have some here in town for Diesels agility class tomorrow!

My vent I cant find my phone, its on vibrate and when I call it I can hear it, but I can not find it...its making me crazy, everytime someone messages me on facebook or texts me i hear it...its like having a cricket lost in your wall
but really i want my phone .
At least it's not as bad as losing phone when it's dead. I look in the couch cushion seats, under the things, I look in my fridge;because it has been in there a few times, in my cats toy box, in my clothing, in cabinets, in my shoes,in the pantry, closet, drawers, in the bathroom, in my purses/backpack, & coats(& more).
Can you tell I lose my phone a lot? I'm horrible at keeping track of things.

Jazzy 5 y/o. Siberian

~A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, educated or illiterate, clever or dull. Give him your heart and he will give you his.~
Old 03-04-2014, 09:57 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
I'm pretty sure this is how Gavroche's got started a couple years ago. I'm very glad I was working at a clinic when he needed two freaking months of Baytril to clear it
I empathize with everyone who lives in a northern climate ... This winter's been a bad one! I don't even live in a "cold" climate, and I even hate having to go outside and walk to the bathroom at the other end of the barn when it's cold so I feel a dog's pain lol.