Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 02-13-2014, 10:04 PM
retriever crazy

My friend who has littermate lab/ german wirehaired pointer mix male and female puppies ( will be 1 next month) thinks the male got his littermate sister pregnant -_-why are my friends such irresponsible pet owners gah

D.O.B 11/27/10
D.O.B 08/09/12
Old 02-13-2014, 10:14 PM
Big Dog

My father is on facebook chat right now telling me to get Astro a Border Collie "sibling." Is there some sort of Border Collie conspiracy?

And anyway, there goes the last bit of self-control I had about waiting until next year for a puppy. If my own dad can't even hold back...

Snout Prints on the Window

Last edited by SpaceMutt; 02-13-2014 at 10:28 PM.
Old 02-14-2014, 12:09 AM
Big Dog

I don't let Leo sleep in bed with me (I am an extra light sleeper, my bed is tiny, and I don't like touching while sleeping :-P), so morning cuddle time is extra special for him because it is the only time he is allowed up in bed with me. In general he is not the most snuggly dog, but in the mornings he is the best!
Old 02-14-2014, 01:25 AM
Top Dog

Aesop went in for a bath and brush today. He's so, so handsome No more coat blowing clumpies
Old 02-14-2014, 01:57 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Every morning when my alarm goes off, Mia makes her way to the top of the bed, lies down snuggled up to me, and then rubs her face all in the covers and groans. Yes dog, that is EXACTLY how I feel about early mornings too.
That is EXACTLY what Logan does. I luff it <3
Old 02-14-2014, 02:13 AM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

LOL, my dogs are not morning snugglers. They're more, "HEY, IT'S MORNING, GET THE **** UP!" kind of dogs.
Old 02-14-2014, 07:23 AM
Top Dog

I think my club chair is a bit crazy.. She asked me to judge the hound group for a puppy match next month. 0.o I had to decline since I'm entered elsewhere that weekend, but told her to let me know if she needed help another time. Now I think in judging puppy match hound group in September... Because it's after a show she knows I'll be at. Srsly. Judge ALL the hounds?! To the AKC standard?? I suppose it's frowned upon to not pick certain breeds because I don't like them personally? I mean, I'm a sighthound person. Bloodhounds and bassets make horrible whippets, too many wrinkles. I suppose I need to read breed standards between now and September...

Old 02-14-2014, 11:05 AM
I'm All Ears

Mia is actually my first snuggly dog. And it's still just only on her terms. Early morning is one of the only times she is willing to really snuggle. Or middle of the night sometimes I wake up and she's cuddled up to me. <3

In the mornings Summer is of the 'please just let me sleep' persuasion. She stays in her spot. At night she will cuddle sort of but she's just so hyper about it that it's not the most relaxing thing. lol

I used to try to get Nikki and Trey to sleep on the bed but they'd always jump off and go sleep on the ground by the door to my room.

Nard is the BEST cuddler. Any time, anywhere. If you pick him up he melts into your arms and will just stay there forever. And it makes me jealous.
Old 02-14-2014, 11:08 AM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Rider is the best to sleep with. He will curl up in your arms and not move. Sooo warm and awesome. Harlow is a lug and sleeps in legs. If you touch her, you may die.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 02-14-2014, 11:39 AM
& the Muttly Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceMutt View Post
My father is on facebook chat right now telling me to get Astro a Border Collie "sibling." Is there some sort of Border Collie conspiracy?
Yes. Yes there is.

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13