Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 01-14-2014, 10:41 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Don't worry... I'm not doing it either for the same reason. I just... can't train that one. You're not alone.
Thank you so much, Beanie. I really thought I was alone in that, which made me feel even crazier. And (((((hugs))))) just because when I started working on it with Fable and realized I couldn't do it, I needed a hug.
Old 01-14-2014, 10:44 PM
Twin 2

Do "Sleepy dog" instead! Tell them to go to bed! That would be adorable.
Old 01-14-2014, 10:45 PM
such sights to show you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds View Post
That's actually how Squash originally learned it, because I took a tricks class from a pacifist. She called it "are you tired?" (which is his verbal cue) instead of "bang!" or whatever.

Old 01-14-2014, 10:51 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds View Post
Good idea! I've actually wanted to teach Fable to do that, rolling herself up in a blanket.
Old 01-15-2014, 11:54 AM
Top Dog

Its my day off and its snowing. I'm curled up in the papasan chair with Gimmick, having a toddlers and tiaras marathon. Snuggling with my tiny whippitus makes me feel like the luckiest person in the world

Booty Dancing In Heaven 10/13/03-9/15/12
As much as I try to be one of those easygoing 'spread your wings and fly' types, I just can't stop trying to burst people into flames with my mind.
Old 01-15-2014, 01:15 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyblue5290 View Post
BWAHAHA! Talon does that too, it kills me since he randomly stops, looks down at it like he doesn't know what the heck is happening. Boy dogs are icky lol
Eww tell me about it, mine are neutered and they are still kind of nasty ... >_<

Old 01-15-2014, 03:02 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
BWAHAHA! Talon does that too, it kills me since he randomly stops, looks down at it like he doesn't know what the heck is happening. Boy dogs are icky lol
We have this one dog at work that will be playing with other dogs and then all of a sudden start going in circles like he's chasing his tail. Except he's not. He's chasing his penis. Eventually he falls on the floor and...well it's the closest I've seen a dog come to masturbating. All of the other dogs gather round to watch.

Thank you ~Dixie's Mom~ for my awesome siggy!
Old 01-15-2014, 03:05 PM
Rollin' with my bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxy24 View Post
We have this one dog at work that will be playing with other dogs and then all of a sudden start going in circles like he's chasing his tail. Except he's not. He's chasing his penis. Eventually he falls on the floor and...well it's the closest I've seen a dog come to masturbating. All of the other dogs gather round to watch.
If that's the closest you've come, count yourself lucky. Cuz I've seen a dog do the whole shebang, start to uh... finish. It was like a car accident, you don't want to watch and yet... you can't look away. And he was neutered. Holy crap. There just isn't enough brain bleach to erase it.

Old 01-15-2014, 03:08 PM
Play that funky music.

Bloo masterbates frequently. She's gross.
Old 01-15-2014, 03:12 PM
Top Dog

We had a dog at daycare that used to errr...give himself oral. It was disturbing, and resulted in what I swearwas an orgasm. It was the sort of thing that new staff didn't believe until they saw it. He was neutered, too.

Knock on wood, Gimmick is almost completely unaware of himself. He almost never mounts and barely notices his junk is there. Of course, he's only 9 months, but I expected him to be naughtier by now

Booty Dancing In Heaven 10/13/03-9/15/12
As much as I try to be one of those easygoing 'spread your wings and fly' types, I just can't stop trying to burst people into flames with my mind.