Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 12-28-2013, 01:00 PM
Top Dog

I came home from work to find my neighbor looking in my window and laughing hyterically (we frequently peek in on eachothers pets if we hear odd noises, so this isn't as creepy as it sounds). Apparently Shaman found the full roll of tp I put out this am, and unfurled it all over the apartment. She says he was in full on show prance with the tp fluttering along behind him.

Silly boy.

We used to have a flock of turkeys that hung around, until Gambit discovered them. You know the saying that you don't have to be the fastest runner, just faster then the slowest in the group? Yeah, Gambit ate turkey for days

Booty Dancing In Heaven 10/13/03-9/15/12
As much as I try to be one of those easygoing 'spread your wings and fly' types, I just can't stop trying to burst people into flames with my mind.
Old 12-28-2013, 02:31 PM
Top Dog

Brooks is hanging out in the livingroom crate (which is really his new giant crate that just hasn't made it's way to trade places with the smaller crate in the bedroom yet) with a giant bone. He is sooo noisy.
Old 12-28-2013, 10:34 PM
I'm All Ears

I got some Daisy loves today. Good lord I adore this dog. She is 5 and still hyper as ever. Probably the most hyperactive dog I have ever met. Yes, more hyper than the belgians and the BCs I'm around all the time. She runs full tilt probably 6-8 hours a day.

I kind of get envious of her lifestyle compared to my dogs. I'm sure most dogs would love to be free roaming thousands of acres and helping out my 80 some odd year old grandfather who is still farming that 1000 acres.

Old 12-29-2013, 09:17 AM
Show Dog

A really nice family came out for a meet and greet with my foster boy Tony yesterday. Very bittersweet for me. I kinda want to keep him but hadn't made the dissision yet. He'll be very happy with this family if they go through with the adoption and are approved but Jubel and I will miss him for sure.

I'm going to have to make them let me hold on to him for a bit longer haha. I signed him up along with Jubel for a barn hunt fun test on Jan. 5th, already sent the check and really interested to see how he'll do. Tony will probably be all into the rat hunting but keeping him from peeing in the ring will be a huge challenge I think. Tony is the type of dog who thinks they have to pee on everything in a new environment, and still lots of things in familiar environments.

So yeah, the family really seemed to like him but I'm conflicted on if I want them to follow through or not, I really like him. Time will tell, either way Tony will be happy and taken care of.
Old 12-29-2013, 09:42 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post

She is beautiful, I love her eyes.

Peco,
Male Lacy Game Dog
June 2003 - Feb. 2012

Hudson,
Male black & white English Shepherd
August 27th 2012

Blog - http://thedogreviews.blogspot.com/
Old 12-29-2013, 09:42 AM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagwall View Post
A really nice family came out for a meet and greet with my foster boy Tony yesterday. Very bittersweet for me. I kinda want to keep him but hadn't made the dissision yet. He'll be very happy with this family if they go through with the adoption and are approved but Jubel and I will miss him for sure.

I'm going to have to make them let me hold on to him for a bit longer haha. I signed him up along with Jubel for a barn hunt fun test on Jan. 5th, already sent the check and really interested to see how he'll do. Tony will probably be all into the rat hunting but keeping him from peeing in the ring will be a huge challenge I think. Tony is the type of dog who thinks they have to pee on everything in a new environment, and still lots of things in familiar environments.

So yeah, the family really seemed to like him but I'm conflicted on if I want them to follow through or not, I really like him. Time will tell, either way Tony will be happy and taken care of.
This feeling is the worst. What are your cons for keeping him?

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/trailingcattle
Old 12-29-2013, 10:36 AM
I'm All Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostAndConfused View Post
She is beautiful, I love her eyes.
She is! Until you start looking at that structure, lol. She is super strangely put together. Her eyes are probably the prettiest I've ever seen.
Old 12-29-2013, 10:40 AM
Show Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepitsmeagan View Post
This feeling is the worst. What are your cons for keeping him?
Only real con is my brother isn't fully on board. He likes Tony but doesn't want to admit it haha. He's still in the "we don't need a second dog" camp. 90% of all dog stuff is taken care of by me, 100% of the finances. Basically he plays and gives them attention when he feels like it and gives them one of their two walks during the days I work.

Jubel and Tony are really good buddies which really makes me want to keep him even more. Jubel has always gotten along with all the fosters we've taken in but Tony is the first he really seems to like a lot.

I'll be happy for Tony either way but if he goes I'll really miss him.
Old 12-29-2013, 09:02 PM
Show Dog

Without moving from my current position, I can see 12 dog toys. There are probably more in the room that are hidden behind or beneath furniture. The dogs still all feel the need to steal from each other.
Old 12-29-2013, 09:17 PM
orange iguanas.

Juno has the patience of a saint and does not mind being smothered.

I don't know how she tolerates that dog. I have a hard time tolerating her lol.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013