Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 12-06-2013, 03:27 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Talon, when it's under 10F outside with a windchill that makes it under -20F and you whine at the door to go outsid I will MURDER you if you don't go poop within the first 3 minutes!

Talon whined at the door and when I took him outside all he wanted to do was sniff around and play. Well that doesn't work for me when my hands, face, and entire body is frozen the second I step outside. Someone please give my dog pain receptors so his feet will freeze and he'll do his business and go back inside quickly!

Art on the other hand ran outside pee'ed and pooped within a minute and was whining to go back in. LOL
Old 12-06-2013, 03:34 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sit Stay View Post
Quinn, you're an a-hole.

She slept with me last night, with the doors closed so the cats won't come in my room. She heard my mom get up early this morning and would NOT STOP whining. I was ready to kill her! After sleeping on and off for a few more hours (and her whining on and off the whole time) I let her out of my room. I heard her do her rounds, see where everyone was, and then she comes back into my room, hops on the bed, and is totally content to snuggle now.
Oh I am horribly grouchy when I am woken up and the dogs learn quickly that they get one warning to shut up or they are exiled from my room.

Old 12-06-2013, 05:44 PM
Blonde Raccoon

Feeling especially sad about Sally today. I have my good days and I have my bad days and today is definitely a bad day.

Paris - On Target's Oooh La La
Seamus O'Grady, the supermutt.

& Sally, never forgotten.
Old 12-06-2013, 05:48 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

Finally met Tylers co-workers red bone coon hounds and a walker. He has 7 hounds that he hunts cougars with. And he invited us to come out to a hunt with him. EEEKKK

But holy man alive are those dogs freaking loud. The floor was vibrating from the baying.

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 12-06-2013, 06:46 PM
Top Dog

I gave Crosserton a bully stick & he IMMEDIATELY took it outside & buried it.

Drives me batty. He does this all the time.

I GAVE IT TO YOU BECAUSE I WANTED PEACE & QUIET FOR A FEW MINUTES!!!!! I'm sick & can't entertain you tonight!!!!

Now I just KNOW he'll go dig it up at the worst possible moment in a few months--and if he waits till spring the thing'll be utterly disgusting. Nothin like a rotten cow pizzle to ruin a nice dinner party!
Old 12-06-2013, 07:34 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9krazee View Post
I gave Crosserton a bully stick & he IMMEDIATELY took it outside & buried it.

Drives me batty. He does this all the time.

I GAVE IT TO YOU BECAUSE I WANTED PEACE & QUIET FOR A FEW MINUTES!!!!! I'm sick & can't entertain you tonight!!!!

Now I just KNOW he'll go dig it up at the worst possible moment in a few months--and if he waits till spring the thing'll be utterly disgusting. Nothin like a rotten cow pizzle to ruin a nice dinner party!
Hahaha ain't dogs great? xD

Old 12-06-2013, 07:45 PM
Show Dog

So my roommates and I were feeling giddy one night (we might have had a little wine, can't remember...) and we started joking about what our rap star names would be. Astro was the focal point, and we eventually determined that it would have to be Lil Wrinkle for him. I've been toying around with the idea of AKC registering him through the Canine Partnership program, I mentioned this to my roommate today, and...

...Long story short, my dog's official AKC name is Showstopper Lil Wrinkle. Call name Astro, obviously.

Snout Prints on the Window
Old 12-06-2013, 08:23 PM
Top Dog

Sitting on the couch cuddling with Journey and realized that it's been just over a year since I first heard she would be mine. About this time last year (Dec 3rd I think) I was told that she would be mine, and then I booked a flight and spent the rest of the week stressing out about the whole trip to get her haha. Crazy how time passes and changes. Hearing that she was mine was one of the most exciting things that's ever happened to me and I remember the night so well. I was so excited I was shaking, and it was late at night and I had to go to work the next day and I couldn't sleep and had no way of containing my excitement haha. Suddenly I didn't care that I wanted a red puppy - just the fact that I could have any puppy from this litter at all was exciting enough. And now I can't imagine her ever not being in my life. She's been such a huge joy. Next weekend it will be exactly one year since I've had her with me.

Ripley
Keira (Very much missed 2007-2014)
Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM RN
Old 12-06-2013, 08:29 PM
orange iguanas.

My Manners Minder arrived today! I'm so excited. Although I'm afraid my expectations are too high... that usually leads to disappointment lol. For now, I'm stoked.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 12-06-2013, 09:32 PM
orange iguanas.

Missed the edit deadline ooops.

Anyway. Here we are after playing with it for a little bit! Hanging out in our crate like no biggie, waiting for treats to rain from the sky, laser beams coming out of our eyes.

I went upstairs to brush my teeth and just kept dispensing treats and she never made a peep and was just casually hanging out when I came back. So. Much. Hope. There is potential, this is fixable. And that on its own makes me happy.

I just have to figure out a kibble that won't jam it, because my Fromm wasn't fitting that criteria.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013