Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-14-2013, 01:22 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily View Post
HERE I AM!!!

She did great! I'm disgustingly out of shape, my legs feel like jello and I could barely breath after like... a mile. Which is nothing, on a bike.

B was a pro, she has a super nice trot and it didn't seem like it was much work for her at all LOL. But she enjoyed it!

I tried to go fast enough to make her break into a gallop but nope. Long legs means an awesome extended trot, apparently.
Haha glad to hear that you're alive!

I'm ridiculously out of shape on a bike currently, too. No judgement there. XD

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F CL1-S USJ
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Old 11-15-2013, 11:04 AM
Sit! Good dog.

I TOTALLY understand why gsp are rehomed when they hit the teenage 18 months stage!!! Oh Frederick you demanding little twerp!! If we didn't love you so much you'd be off to the orphanage!!

He's 16 months and a full blown spoilt brat

I WANT MY TEA NOWWWWW!! FEED ME FRIENDBEAST!!! I demand to be played with NOWWW!!!! ENTERTAIN ME HOOOMAN!!!!! NOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

I've never had to give a dog so many time outs lol.

We've had to stop feeding him at a regular time, because he has an internal clock like no other and goes loopy at tea time.

All fun and games!!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 11-15-2013, 12:21 PM
Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

Working on confidence building with OtherSchnauzer. Also going up/down stairs and that getting on furniture is okay.

I'VE CREATED A MONSTER. I need to get her little steps to get up on the bed, even for her I don't think she could get up unless she got a running jump AND took a flying leap.
Old 11-15-2013, 02:00 PM
such sights to show you

While we were getting ready for our run, with Maisy hooked to the trunk latch and Squash still in the car, a woman walking by with her dog on leash politely asked if her dog could meet Maisy. When I said "Sorry, she's not always nice to other dogs," she calmly and non-judgmentally said "Ok!" and kept walking like it was no big deal at all.

Christ, what is this world coming to.

Old 11-15-2013, 02:22 PM
Twin 2

Tomorrow I have my first Disc class I'll be teaching! I had the workshop two weeks ago (10 dogs showed up for it!) and it went really really well.

I'm really excited for tomorrow. I discovered during the workshop that I seriously enjoy teaching people so I'm really looking forward to this class.

We also have a full class, we didn't want more than 5 people signed up because of space and time constraints and we have four paid for and will be there and one most likely will be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassafras View Post
While we were getting ready for our run, with Maisy hooked to the trunk latch and Squash still in the car, a woman walking by with her dog on leash politely asked if her dog could meet Maisy. When I said "Sorry, she's not always nice to other dogs," she calmly and non-judgmentally said "Ok!" and kept walking like it was no big deal at all.

Did you give the women a click/treat?
Old 11-15-2013, 03:02 PM
I'm All Ears

So I took this afternoon off to take the dogs for a walk for an hour or two. Only I took benadryl beforehand and yep.... lied down and didn't wake up until now. And now I have to leave for the horse show. I feel like a lousy owner since they'll be locked up the rest of the day.... but we got a good cuddle!
Old 11-15-2013, 03:21 PM
such sights to show you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds View Post
Tomorrow I have my first Disc class I'll be teaching! I had the workshop two weeks ago (10 dogs showed up for it!) and it went really really well.

I'm really excited for tomorrow. I discovered during the workshop that I seriously enjoy teaching people so I'm really looking forward to this class.

We also have a full class, we didn't want more than 5 people signed up because of space and time constraints and we have four paid for and will be there and one most likely will be there.
Good luck!

Quote:
Did you give the women a click/treat?
I was stunned into near inaction, but hopefully gracious appreciation is a high value reward for her.

Old 11-15-2013, 03:31 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassafras View Post

What the frick. Has hell frozen over?
Old 11-16-2013, 01:27 AM
Spanish Pup

While this isn't completely dog-related, I think its place is here.
I was watching a weekly animal program that just started, which I really like, and they started showing videos of dogs and their owners doing sports.
And one of them was kikopup's.
I could hardly believe it, but yes, her video appeared there.
How big are the chances that the only youtube dog trainer I kind of follow's videos are shown on a programme like this? Considering some of her tricks, pretty big.
I know this is a nosense, but I just had to share ^^

-Owned by Natasha, a podenco mix.
Old 11-16-2013, 06:30 AM
Top Dog

.....Is this **** for real?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo02G...&feature=share

"Ma'ii is always out there, waiting. And Ma'ii is always hungry." - Navajo proverb