Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-04-2013, 04:20 PM
Big Dog

My puppy is going to be 1 year in three weeks. How did that happen?
Old 11-04-2013, 04:21 PM
Club Terrible - President

Missing my dogs today. Deke, Ranger, Copper, Shadow...

Old 11-04-2013, 09:20 PM
Top Dog

It is a little ridiculous how excited I am about the new pajamas I ordered for the Dobermans haha. Even though they really, really didn't need new ones. But these ones are the Grinch and super cute. I can hardly wait! But I have to, cause they probably won't get here for at least about a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paviche View Post
Rowan isn't feeling well He got me up 3x last night to go outside and have runny poop. Came home and he had diarrhea in the house. He's acting like he feels like crap, too. I think it's the food I was trying to switch him on to, although I've been doing it VERY slowly, and it's the one he ate for a year before he got on this current brand. I thought it might be a bad bag of food, but Mr. Sensitive Tummy Riff is doing just fine on the switch. Regardless, I'm stopping giving it to Rowan and giving him pumpkin. Hopefully that will help him to feel better. My poor baby.
I hope Rowan feels better soon! I dealt with that with one of my dogs a few weeks ago and it's not fun at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julee View Post
Missing my dogs today. Deke, Ranger, Copper, Shadow...

I'm sorry. :-(

Ripley
Keira (Very much missed 2007-2014)
Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM RN
Old 11-05-2013, 04:53 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toller_08 View Post
It is a little ridiculous how excited I am about the new pajamas I ordered for the Dobermans haha. Even though they really, really didn't need new ones. But these ones are the Grinch and super cute. I can hardly wait! But I have to, cause they probably won't get here for at least about a month.
Same here! Ordered alien pajamas for Limit, cannot wait!
Old 11-05-2013, 09:39 PM
Top Dog

Where do you guys buy jammies? I've found a place onetsy with cute ones, but chaz feedback is always good.

Shaman is getting chilly, and I need to bite the bullet and order some. I just know that the minute I do he'll have that growth spurt he's been threatening for a few weeks

Booty Dancing In Heaven 10/13/03-9/15/12
As much as I try to be one of those easygoing 'spread your wings and fly' types, I just can't stop trying to burst people into flames with my mind.
Old 11-05-2013, 10:50 PM
Duuuuude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toller_08 View Post
I hope Rowan feels better soon! I dealt with that with one of my dogs a few weeks ago and it's not fun at all.
Thank you! Having a sick dog is one of the worst feelings ever, even if it's not something serious. There's only so much you can do for them and they look SO sad. Luckily, he's feeling a lot better today! He's having solid poops and is much more alert and happy. We went to the dog park and he ran around like a wild man. Fingers crossed that he sleeps through the night now!

Kendall & the Red Dogs: Rowan & Riff
Old 11-05-2013, 11:01 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillandSilent View Post
Where do you guys buy jammies? I've found a place onetsy with cute ones, but chaz feedback is always good.

Shaman is getting chilly, and I need to bite the bullet and order some. I just know that the minute I do he'll have that growth spurt he's been threatening for a few weeks
I've never ordered from this company before now, but she's a member of another dog forum and super nice. Madebymeadowcat is what her business is called. She has a FB page. They look really nice. The other place I bought their other ones from is no longer in business.

Ripley
Keira (Very much missed 2007-2014)
Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM RN
Old 11-06-2013, 08:45 AM
Mainstreme Elitist

I want puppies to be born now.

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet
Old 11-06-2013, 06:48 PM
Top Dog

Onyx is awesome.

Yesterday I was walking down by the river and Onyx and Yarrow were playing tug/run around like crazy with one of my leashes (yeah, yeah), and then Yarrow went to have a drink and dropped it in the water and it sunk. It was freezing cold and windy and the water was all stirred up so I just left it there.

Today we were walking down there again and I took Onyx out to approximately where we'd lost it and pointed and said "go get your toy!" and she instantly waded in there, fished around for a while (she had to stick her head all the way under the water), and then found it and brought it to me. Good girl saved me having to find it!
Old 11-06-2013, 07:09 PM
Rude and Not Ginger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootenay View Post
Onyx is awesome.

Yesterday I was walking down by the river and Onyx and Yarrow were playing tug/run around like crazy with one of my leashes (yeah, yeah), and then Yarrow went to have a drink and dropped it in the water and it sunk. It was freezing cold and windy and the water was all stirred up so I just left it there.

Today we were walking down there again and I took Onyx out to approximately where we'd lost it and pointed and said "go get your toy!" and she instantly waded in there, fished around for a while (she had to stick her head all the way under the water), and then found it and brought it to me. Good girl saved me having to find it!
Hahaha, AWESOME!

If we're outside, I don't even bother looking for a ball to throw. I just tell Ozzy to "Go get your ball!" and he'll search until he finds one.

It's also funny for me to throw his tennis ball into a pile of tennis balls and he'll bring me back the exact ball that I threw, it doesn't matter if I've touched every single one of them or not.