Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 07-24-2013, 09:51 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardogs View Post
Snipe has been invited to go to the giant Can Am flyball event in IN in October which is totally awesome because 1. She's just now getting competition ready and will debut in September, 2. this is our club's *fast* team and the only one going, and 3. I have family and friends I can stay with in the area so I only have to cover gas and a small portion of the entry. Super cool!

Buuuuut I can't announce it on fb because they need to make sure enough folks can go and so I need to wait until that is confirmed. ARGH. I wanna brag on my dog!
Way to go Snipe! Where in IN is this?!

My musing. I'm tired and ready to go to bed. Feeling so lazy that I don't really want to shut the computer down. All the dogs are in crates from dinner... asleep and being good. I don't want to let them out and make them all crazy. Blah.

Cattle dogs. Why must you play on my head in the morning? Also, you are terrible passengers in the car.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 07-24-2013, 11:19 PM
Was BackwardCinderella

I accidentally locked Percy in the bedroom and he DESTROYED Bobsie's new bed. I'm mad at myself for closing the door on him and ticked off because I'm going to have to buy her another bed, and because I'm a dumb@$$. I need to find a behaviorist and SOON. I also need to pay more attention to what I'm doing. Ugh.

http://doofydogblog.blogspot.com/
In which creeper dogs, products and nonsense are discussed.

Old 07-25-2013, 12:56 AM
Top Dog

*sits down with beer and grapes*
Zander: OHAI WIMMENS. CAN I HAS?
No, you cannot has.
*zaner sits*
Okay, I sits now. I can has nao?
NO YOU CANNOT HAS.
*huff puff sigh moan*
Old 07-25-2013, 06:12 AM
I'm All Ears

I am totally impressed by my dog right now.

We've had a lone mouse a while but she hadn't really made any indication it was there recently. This morning we got out of bed and she immediately started sniffing and making her overexcited noises.

She starts sniffing around the bed and crawling up under it. I have the two extra inserts for my dining table stored up under there. It's a HUGE wooden table I inherited, very nice, seats 12. And they're kept in leather bags. My little 8 lb dog bites the end of the bag and drags both inserts out from under the bed. You should have seen it, she is so tiny compared to them. Once the inserts were removed, she started really sniffing under the bed for the mouse.

Anyways no mouse found but wow, is she something. I need to find a barn hunt for her.
Old 07-25-2013, 06:51 AM
Top Dog

A musing...do I want a Staffy or an ACD. I'm on tentative lists for a year or more from now...I wish there were more drivey dogs in my area I could meet in person. BUT, I know I love the Staffies in Flyball so that's a plus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardogs View Post
Snipe has been invited to go to the giant Can Am flyball event in IN in October which is totally awesome because 1. She's just now getting competition ready and will debut in September, 2. this is our club's *fast* team and the only one going, and 3. I have family and friends I can stay with in the area so I only have to cover gas and a small portion of the entry. Super cool!

Buuuuut I can't announce it on fb because they need to make sure enough folks can go and so I need to wait until that is confirmed. ARGH. I wanna brag on my dog!
That's AWESOME! I wonder if I could go...and support. There's a team in Nashville that has welcomed Kastle and I any time we can...wonder if they're going
Old 07-25-2013, 07:19 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

I've got serious puppy fever!

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 07-25-2013, 10:00 AM
Club Terrible - President

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Dixie's_Mom~ View Post
I've got serious puppy fever!
Me too, holy crap. I don't even know what I want, and a puppy is not feasible for at least 2 years. ARGH
Old 07-25-2013, 10:35 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julee View Post
Me too, holy crap. I don't even know what I want, and a puppy is not feasible for at least 2 years. ARGH
I'll take anything! Lol! I want a Whippet, but any ol mutt will do. I just want a squishy little puppy to cuddle and love! LOL

Another dog is feasible for me, but my dad won't allow it lol! So I will likely have to wait til I move out which could be anywhere to a year to 3 years from now.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 07-25-2013, 10:55 AM
<--------Orson

Add me to the puppy fever crowd! Think I have everyone on board (FINALLY!)

Thinking of a small dog (maybe under 15lbs) and I'm thinking maybe December.....January? *eeeeeeeee*

Yorkie? Miniature poodle? IDK....our house is slowing down, can't do another big dog with lots of exercise needs. We need to go smaller so shorter walks and running around the back yard is enough, LOL
Old 07-25-2013, 11:09 AM
I'm All Ears

You should get a papillon. Just cause I want one but don't think I'll get another for a few dogs.

I heard of an awesome sports potential pup this week tht is up for grabs and had to turn it down. Bah responsibility! I know I won't regret waiting until after I move and after the girls are further along training.