Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-21-2013, 08:57 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Abrams is a dork.

I was watching Once Upon a Time while I fed Cynder her dinner, and Pongo started barking on the TV. Abrams then proceeded to growl and woof at the TV while posturing at Pongo every time he came onto the screen and made a noise. Because, you know. Pongo is in his turf and barking at him.

God, my dog is stupid.

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 10-21-2013, 09:05 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

DH is so **** picky about names. It's seriously ridiculous. You know what little snot? This is my last dog for a while. SO SUCK IT.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 10-21-2013, 09:56 PM
Top Dog

Gave Zander Benedryl. Last ditch effort to stop the itching hoping it's connected to allergies or something. I typically don't like giving it because it can make him antsy and anxious (no fun). But he's ripped out two bloody patches of hair on the inside of his back legs so something had to be done.

But he isn't actually itching that badly now. Hardly at all, really. So...maybe it's allergies? Easy fix if they can give him something else, right? Then all I have to worry about is that **** tooth. Vet is Thursday. He is going to hate me forever. But then I'll take him to get McDonalds and he'll forgive me.
Old 10-21-2013, 10:07 PM
orange iguanas.

So I pretty much just drowned my dog in vinegar to make the bugs stop living on her. We will probably repeat this daily.
And I had to block off her favorite sleeping area - underneath the laundry room sink - because seriously, it has always grossed me out that she lays under there because why WOULDN'T it be infested with bugs.

Dogs are icky. This one is, at least.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 10-21-2013, 11:17 PM
Rollin' with my bitches

It's amazing that in every other circumstance, Blossom cannot leap to her feet fast enough when I inhale, but ask her to get her boney butt off my blankets or pillow and she doesn't know what I want. And all her limbs are made of jello.

Bitch. Lol

Old 10-21-2013, 11:47 PM
Top Dog

My dogs are gluttons. I didn't know that my mom had fed them dinner, and she wasn't home when I got here, so I fed them again because Dance was prancing around like nobody had ever fed her ever in her whole life. I should have known better than to listen to her haha. She's like a walking garbage disposal and would never quit eating if it were possible. When the Dobermans were silently waiting for their second dinner I should have realized they'd already eaten (cause usually they whine and complain that I am too slow), but they too still looked super happy about their meal. Such liars they all are haha. They were quite pleased to have two dinners.

Ripley
Keira CGN
Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM
Old 10-21-2013, 11:59 PM
Rude and Not Ginger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily View Post
It's amazing that in every other circumstance, Blossom cannot leap to her feet fast enough when I inhale, but ask her to get her boney butt off my blankets or pillow and she doesn't know what I want. And all her limbs are made of jello.

Bitch. Lol
If it makes you feel any better, Indy has the same affliction. Especially now that the electric blanket is on the bed. And she gains like, +40 gravity in the bed.
Old 10-22-2013, 12:03 AM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieDog View Post
If it makes you feel any better, Indy has the same affliction. Especially now that the electric blanket is on the bed. And she gains like, +40 gravity in the bed.
I LOLed so hard at this.

I need a life.
Old 10-22-2013, 12:13 AM
Rude and Not Ginger

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
I LOLed so hard at this.

I need a life.
One day I will be back in Colorado and you can borrow her to sleep with for the night. I'll get Middie of course. We can compare notes in the morning as to who exactly weighs more
Old 10-22-2013, 12:26 AM
Like a bat outa' hell

My puppy is starting to be more alert and alert barking to strange noises and things that don't belong walking past our house. Of course since I don't want barking to become a bad habit, it gets stop. No more guarding until you actually have a brain, boy puppy.

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff