Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 07-07-2013, 05:02 PM
Original Twin

Default Dear Adrianne, Stafinois and Shadowfacedane

I don't know how to properly express how truly sorry I am for the losses you have suffered through this week, but I am going to try, though words are pretty much failing me right now.

I never got a chance to meet Backup, Arnold, Grant or Hannah, but after so many years of hearing about them and seeing pictures, many of us feel like we know them. We shared their triumphs, we shared the lows. You shared them with us so vividly that they made such an impact on us. They were REAL, even if we never had the honor of meeting them in person. So, thank you for sharing them will us, it really was an honor to be in their lives.

We ache for you and with you.
Old 07-07-2013, 05:21 PM
*Biter*

Thank you. It was a pleasure to share Hannah's life with everyone, and a comfort to know so many care and are thinking of her and us in this difficult time.

My heart continues to ache for the others who are suffering their own losses right now. Adrianne, Stafinois...my heart goes out to you both.

Old 07-07-2013, 05:24 PM
I'm All Ears

Been a really sad week for Chaz dogs. I wish there was something I could do other than offer lots of ((((hugs)))). I hope you all know how much we all enjoy your posts and love seeing your dogs.
Old 07-07-2013, 05:49 PM
Top Dog

I haven't been able to check anything except from my phone with terrible reception for a few days. it's obvious I missed some things. I'm not sure what happened, but it doesn't really matter.

Some very important dogs to great people are no longer with us. I'm very sorry, and Hillside is right, there isn't any way to express how sorry I am I just wanted you to know I am thinking of you.
Old 07-07-2013, 05:52 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
Been a really sad week for Chaz dogs. I wish there was something I could do other than offer lots of ((((hugs)))). I hope you all know how much we all enjoy your posts and love seeing your dogs.
This!!!! No words

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 07-07-2013, 06:17 PM
love herds

Chaz and all the wonderful dogs that where lost this week have been on my mind all day. I may never have met any of these dogs but I could tell how much they where loved and what a big part they where of the lives of those who loved them. I am so sorry for your loses, and thank you for sharing their lives and adventures with us. RIP Backup, Arnold,Grant and Hannah.

"A dog of uncanny brain and great loving loyal heart and with a dancing sense of fun, a dog with a soul."- Albert Payson Terhune (lad)
Old 07-07-2013, 06:38 PM
<----Thanks Allie

Wait, what happened with Backup and Arnold??? I just came back from camping, and while I am chazing and driving... I can't easily find anything about them?

But I saw Grant and Hannah. So many good dogs on here and it's so easy to get attached to them without ever meeting them.

Rest easy guys, you will truly be missed. You touched so many through your pictures and stories.
Old 07-07-2013, 06:49 PM
Little dog, big voice

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpaeanx View Post
Wait, what happened with Backup and Arnold??? I just came back from camping, and while I am chazing and driving... I can't easily find anything about them?

But I saw Grant and Hannah. So many good dogs on here and it's so easy to get attached to them without ever meeting them.

Rest easy guys, you will truly be missed. You touched so many through your pictures and stories.
You can find the whole story in the venting thread, but based on my understanding, somehow Backup, Arnold and Sloan got locked in the bathroom together... and although Sloan was miraculously physical unharmed, Backup didn't make it and Arnold was put down at the vet due to severe damage.

I have yet to meet any Chaz dogs, aside from AgilityPup's Psyche, but as was said, it is so easy to fall in love with them through pictures, videos and stories. I don't think I was on Chaz when Hannah's owner was active, but I know that they have all left a mark on this community.

The two and a half year old papillon. Crazy. Social butterfly. Clever.
Old 07-07-2013, 07:50 PM
Water Junkie

Echoing what has been said, I wish I could think of something more to say to help ease the pain. However many ((((((hugs))))))) to all 3 of you. Know that many, many people are thinking about you all during this time of loss.

Stories and pictures of Arnold, Backup, Grant, and Hannah will truly be missed! I thoroughly enjoyed "being part of" their lives through this forum and FB.

l ~Jennifer~ l
l Handler for Team Blazin' l Photographer at Joy Photography l Nikon D40X with 35mm 1.8 Nikkor Lens l
Old 07-07-2013, 07:56 PM
Irritate with Caution!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizmo View Post
Echoing what has been said, I wish I could think of something more to say to help ease the pain. However many ((((((hugs))))))) to all 3 of you. Know that many, many people are thinking about you all during this time of loss.

Stories and pictures of Arnold, Backup, Grant, and Hannah will truly be missed! I thoroughly enjoyed "being part of" their lives through this forum and FB.
This....

My inbox is open, though I don't participate as often as I'd like I am thinking of you a lot... And like others wishing there was a way to ease this pain :-(