Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 07-01-2013, 06:07 PM
AdrianneIsabel's Avatar
AdrianneIsabel AdrianneIsabel is offline
Glutton for Crazy
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 8,892
Default

That's so awesome!! Congrats!

(Ps, my client with a pap is starting disc dog training )
__________________
Sloan von Krigbaum CGC BH CD NA NJ PD MJ-N RATI RATN 3/7/10 -
Shamoo NJ-N RATI RATN 3/1/98 -
Phelan du Loups du Soleil RATI 6/15/13-

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.


Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-01-2013, 06:18 PM
release the hounds release the hounds is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 3,859
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraB View Post
Thanks guys! I'm ecstatic about how they did. Planning a possible trip to Georgia for the USDDN national now!
possible trip? you mean mandatory trip. Someone has to show these dogs off
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-01-2013, 06:22 PM
AdrianneIsabel's Avatar
AdrianneIsabel AdrianneIsabel is offline
Glutton for Crazy
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 8,892
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by release the hounds View Post
possible trip? you mean mandatory trip. Someone has to show these dogs off
No kidding! Possible?
__________________
Sloan von Krigbaum CGC BH CD NA NJ PD MJ-N RATI RATN 3/7/10 -
Shamoo NJ-N RATI RATN 3/1/98 -
Phelan du Loups du Soleil RATI 6/15/13-

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.


Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-01-2013, 07:32 PM
SaraB SaraB is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Posts: 5,539
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by release the hounds View Post
possible trip? you mean mandatory trip. Someone has to show these dogs off
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianneIsabel View Post
No kidding! Possible?
Well, money is a huge deciding factor. I think I'm going to start looking for sponsors to help out with the cost a bit. We are heading to Indiana in a few weeks for a Skyhoundz qualifier so that won't be cheap either. Expensive dog sports are expensive.

I was pretty set on not going, but then of course I started to talk to people and of course they made me excited to go. Can't miss out on your first world's they say!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-01-2013, 07:43 PM
AdrianneIsabel's Avatar
AdrianneIsabel AdrianneIsabel is offline
Glutton for Crazy
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 8,892
Default

We missed our worlds in dock dogs because of the move (money) and I still kind of regret it, especially because Shamoo will never go again.

Good luck, you have my vote!
__________________
Sloan von Krigbaum CGC BH CD NA NJ PD MJ-N RATI RATN 3/7/10 -
Shamoo NJ-N RATI RATN 3/1/98 -
Phelan du Loups du Soleil RATI 6/15/13-

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.


Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-01-2013, 08:24 PM
Lizmo's Avatar
Lizmo Lizmo is offline
Water Junkie
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: AL
Posts: 17,300
Default

Uhm, Georgia? Yes, you have to come. When in October and where?!
__________________

l ~Jennifer~ l
l Handler for Team Blazin' l Photographer at Joy Photography l Nikon D40X with 35mm 1.8 Nikkor Lens l
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-01-2013, 08:26 PM
AmberH AmberH is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 694
Default

Amazing photos! I really love your dogs!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-01-2013, 08:28 PM
DenoLo DenoLo is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: MA
Posts: 359
Default

So so cool. Both of them and you are SO impressive!!!

I've gotten the little one to fetch pup discs, but can't seem to get her to catch them in air. It's so fun to fool around with through.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 07-01-2013, 08:45 PM
release the hounds release the hounds is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 3,859
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraB View Post
Well, money is a huge deciding factor. I think I'm going to start looking for sponsors to help out with the cost a bit. We are heading to Indiana in a few weeks for a Skyhoundz qualifier so that won't be cheap either. Expensive dog sports are expensive.

I was pretty set on not going, but then of course I started to talk to people and of course they made me excited to go. Can't miss out on your first world's they say!
I've never competed in a world championship and I'd be insanely jealous. That should be reason enough.

But really it would be cool if you could. I'm sure if you needed help a few of us could try and help out.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 07-01-2013, 09:57 PM
SaraB SaraB is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Posts: 5,539
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianneIsabel View Post
We missed our worlds in dock dogs because of the move (money) and I still kind of regret it, especially because Shamoo will never go again.

Good luck, you have my vote!
I was debating going because I know we probably won't be in the placements, but I think I would regret that decision later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizmo View Post
Uhm, Georgia? Yes, you have to come. When in October and where?!
October 12-13th. Not sure where in Georgia. If we go, I want to meet Blaze!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by release the hounds View Post
I've never competed in a world championship and I'd be insanely jealous. That should be reason enough.

But really it would be cool if you could. I'm sure if you needed help a few of us could try and help out.
Oh, I could never ask for that kind of handout. I'll hit up a few companies that I know would appreciate the advertisement and see what I can get.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:21 PM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site