3-4 week old Kitten

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
They think more towards the 4 week old mark.
So he should be able to start eating mushed up food soon.

So I may have to take on an abandoned kitten, well I would not say abandoned. But this lady took this feral kitten who was alone because the mother was moving the litter.

And needless to say if no one wants to take this kitten I said I would since I am not working, the only issue now is that I forgot it was the long weekend and we are going camping, the weather is suppose to be really nice, but I am slightly worried about keeping the kitten warm during the night if I actually take this kitten because no one else can.

So I just need some brainstorming help.

I can heat a water bottle up and keep it with the kitten at night or it can snuggle in between Tyler and I at night. Teagan is good with cats so I am not too worried about her.

During the day I probably will keep him in a shaded area, I am really hoping some else takes him so I do not have to worry about him, but I gotta do what I gotta do.

SaraB

You should totally make a pouch to snuggle it in when you are out and about doing camping things. Like those pouches they have for sugar gliders.

ETA: and then name him Joey. Because pouch kitten.

Members online

No members online now.