Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-26-2013, 08:05 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Default Bras for the well endowed

Ok ladies with big chests..... Where the crap do you get your bras?

I hate this. I'm like a 40 something DD that I know of and not even positive that that is the correct size since sometimes DD seems on the small size. Can I just say I hate my boobs and hope that eventually if I ever lose this weight that they will disappear?

I'm trying to find some good bras that won't kill my bank account. Need some with straps and would like to get one strapless that will hold up the girls.

I need something that is going to be long lasting, comfortable and supportive. So where do you get your bras? Likes and dislikes about bras you have owned?

I'm not sure if I'm blessed or cursed lol
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 06-26-2013, 08:15 PM
Duuuuude.

I'll post reviews when I get home but I'm a 38G and get all my bras here: http://myworld.ebay.com/belle-lingerie/ Even including shipping from the UK they are WAY cheaper than any store I've found, plus they have cute styles! Finding that seller seriously changed my life. I went from 1 ugly bra because I couldn't afford any more/better ones, to a small but growing collection of cute and sexy bras.

Kendall & the Red Dogs: Rowan & Riff
Old 06-26-2013, 08:41 PM
Top Dog

First, you need to measure! I was wearing entirely the wrong bra size for yeaaaars, it's so much more comfy in the proper size.

Sadly these two things:

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittledoo View Post
I'm trying to find some good bras that won't kill my bank account.
Quote:
I need something that is going to be long lasting, comfortable and supportive.
Don't go together. But I've found that the bras I spend more money on last SO much longer and they're a heck of a lot more comfortable (and cuter) than the $20 ones.

I order from Breakout Bras. They have a great refund/exchange policy, they have all the sizes, and their support is awesome.

Quote:
Can I just say I hate my boobs and hope that eventually if I ever lose this weight that they will disappear?
You and me both. I'm really hoping mine disappear after I'm done BF'ing. Or sooner. Sooner would be better.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 06-26-2013, 08:52 PM
Behavior Nerd

The place I go is an independent shop and they rock. They have some sizing and bra reviews on their website that might be helpful for you as well: http://www.sophisticatedpair.com/

Old 06-26-2013, 09:32 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Kohl's has a nice line of bras from Maidenform I got a bra from them in a hard to find size that I actually use as my sports bra

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 06-26-2013, 09:41 PM
Wookie Collie

Woops, gonna C/P my post from your double posted thread. :P

You're not a 40DD. Having met you and seen recent photos as well, I can pretty much guarantee you.

You should read this, measure yourself, and check out this amazing website. That's how I found out my real size and now get all my bras! Not cheapo, but waaaay cheaper than any specialty shop locally, AND they do returns.

You may have better luck locally than I, however.

ETA: I'll go ahead and link this slightly embarrassing but poignant headless photo of my before/after bra sizes and relevant bras. NSFW because bras.

(I have way cuter bras than that granny one now, btw. BraStop has the CUTEST bras. This was the first one I got after being fitted and it was an epiphany.)

http://i.imgur.com/ux7S2r0.jpg

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Old 06-26-2013, 10:07 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllieMackie View Post
Woops, gonna C/P my post from your double posted thread. :P

You're not a 40DD. Having met you and seen recent photos as well, I can pretty much guarantee you.

You should read this, measure yourself, and check out this amazing website. That's how I found out my real size and now get all my bras! Not cheapo, but waaaay cheaper than any specialty shop locally, AND they do returns.

You may have better luck locally than I, however.

ETA: I'll go ahead and link this slightly embarrassing but poignant headless photo of my before/after bra sizes and relevant bras. NSFW because bras.

(I have way cuter bras than that granny one now, btw. BraStop has the CUTEST bras. This was the first one I got after being fitted and it was an epiphany.)

http://i.imgur.com/ux7S2r0.jpg
As far as walmart bras go... the 40ishDD ones are the only ones that seem to work though I always find something off so you're probably right... I know they have gotten bigger within the past year due to weight gain in general, but ya regardless they suck... I just want small boobs.

Thanks. I'm definitely going to measure and see what I can find. Really do need some good bras.

(totally did not mean to double post this thread... dangit tapatalk)
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 06-26-2013, 10:43 PM
Wookie Collie

Quote:
As far as walmart bras go... the 40ishDD ones are the only ones that seem to work though I always find something off so you're probably right... I know they have gotten bigger within the past year due to weight gain in general, but ya regardless they suck... I just want small boobs.

Thanks. I'm definitely going to measure and see what I can find. Really do need some good bras.

(totally did not mean to double post this thread... dangit tapatalk)
Yeah... see my "before" shot? 40DDD. The biggest I could find in a department store. It "works" but my boobs are pulled tight, I have armpit-boob, and the bones in the underwire don't meet my chest at ALL in the centre, or under the boobs. Sure, it holds my boobs up and keeps them in check, but the comfort I feel in a proper-fitting bra is bar none.

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Old 06-26-2013, 10:47 PM
Top Dog

Yep I did the same thing, I bought 48 DDD and then took it in around so that. Had boob room, then I got fitted for a corset for my wedding and found out my size....40I or 40J depending on the maker...huge difference in comfort!
Old 06-27-2013, 01:07 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Go as small as you can in the back, and as big as you can in the cup.

And FREYA. Best bras for bigger babs
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein