Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-13-2013, 03:54 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

This cat is kind of totally awesome.

He's super fat, has a URI, had disgusting ears, has tapeworms, is FIV+, and has a big nasty abscess on his bum from what may have been a ruptured anal gland...but he's freaking awesome. He has chubby little cheeks and a squat bulldog frame and he's just so SWEET. Not many cats would let you clip and clean their nasty abscessed bum with only minimal restraint and no protest.

I kind of want him. I'm really hoping the rescue takes him back to his foster home, because if they leave him at work for us to adopt out I'm pretty sure he will be coming home with me on a foster basis (unless he doesn't like dogs).

Anybody want a tabby version of Garfield that doesn't have any other kitties? ^^

Old 11-13-2013, 05:40 PM
Mild and Slightly Nutty

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
This cat is kind of totally awesome.

He's super fat, has a URI, had disgusting ears, has tapeworms, is FIV+, and has a big nasty abscess on his bum from what may have been a ruptured anal gland...but he's freaking awesome. He has chubby little cheeks and a squat bulldog frame and he's just so SWEET. Not many cats would let you clip and clean their nasty abscessed bum with only minimal restraint and no protest.

I kind of want him. I'm really hoping the rescue takes him back to his foster home, because if they leave him at work for us to adopt out I'm pretty sure he will be coming home with me on a foster basis (unless he doesn't like dogs).

Anybody want a tabby version of Garfield that doesn't have any other kitties? ^^

I love stubby little cats

He looks adorable...

A gold brick wrapped with a twist of lemon...

Visit the Curly-tailed Brigade
http://curly-tailed.blogspot.com/
Old 11-13-2013, 07:11 PM
Top Dog

I've been working in a pharmacy for six months. My dad just found this out yesterday.
I see him a couple times a month...

Australian Kelpie and Coursing Fiend~ 2
http://fuzzycircus.blogspot.com/
Old 11-14-2013, 02:55 AM
Top Dog

So old friend I ran into a few weeks back never really got back to me about hanging out again. So I message him all like, hey, lemme get your number. Maybe facebook is wonky and his message never went through.

So he gives it to me. Suggests I come visit him at work because he works nights and it is boring. Don't really get to answer, push it back and sorta never respond. Get around to going back to the convo tonight and noticed he had kept going saying he always had a thing for me, I'm gorgeous, etc. and he understands if I want to cut ties.

Then he apparently promptly unfriends me.

WTF dude. Confusing much? Don't get back to me, confess attraction and interest, then unfriend me.

'kay.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:20 AM
Kung Pow Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
So old friend I ran into a few weeks back never really got back to me about hanging out again. So I message him all like, hey, lemme get your number. Maybe facebook is wonky and his message never went through.

So he gives it to me. Suggests I come visit him at work because he works nights and it is boring. Don't really get to answer, push it back and sorta never respond. Get around to going back to the convo tonight and noticed he had kept going saying he always had a thing for me, I'm gorgeous, etc. and he understands if I want to cut ties.

Then he apparently promptly unfriends me.

WTF dude. Confusing much? Don't get back to me, confess attraction and interest, then unfriend me.

'kay.
he opens himself up to you, confesses that hes into you, and you dont respond, so he takes that as a rejection, and gives up and deletes you. makes perfect sense to me.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:12 AM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostfell View Post
he opens himself up to you, confesses that hes into you, and you dont respond, so he takes that as a rejection, and gives up and deletes you. makes perfect sense to me.
Agreed, guys are weird that way. Guys are weird period ... I have this one guy friend who texts me and he's all like "hi" I ask how his day went or he asks hos mine went, I will say something else (that he doesn't respond to ... But if he doesn't I don't send anything else) then he doesn't message until about 10pm and he's all "good night" lol.

Maybe text him and explain that you weren't able to reply right away, see what happens. If he doesn't respond then his loss.

Old 11-18-2013, 01:30 AM
Top Dog

Nah, not worth it. If he was interested he should have gotten back to me the first like two weeks...not made me chase him down just for him to run off into oblivion. BeAu and I do girls anyway, not guys. So moot point unless he was actually intrested in just being friends.

But anyway. I'm just tired and sick tonight. Feeling sorta bleh. But I invited a chick over, so now I am torn between throwing in the towel and hoping she'll be interested another time or sticking it out a few more hours.
Old 11-18-2013, 08:50 AM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

@blackrose I would love to take that cat but 1) I am in another state and 2) I have four cat killers at home , but he would make a nice track barn mascot though

Old 11-19-2013, 06:28 PM
Top Dog

I was discussing cost to ship a dog on Facebook, and discovered I can fly to Portland for $286 round trip.

I really wish I had $286. I'm dying to visit Logan's breeder (she's roughly halfway between Portland and Seattle).
Old 11-19-2013, 08:51 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Very funny, Indeed.com, suggesting MY OLD JOB to me as a recommended job.

Also not cool to suggest my friend's job that she just got fired from to me.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog