Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-29-2013, 01:47 PM
F150 and a .30-06

We have two black cats. The bi polar evil witch cat who is sleek like a leopard and my kitten. Who is medium haired and weird. Lol

Sakkara's And Then There's Emma - My heart. My Soul. My Co-Pilot. Feb 26 2005 - Oct 22 2009
Can Ch Liberty's Surfer Girl TT - You will always be with me
Phil Ch Groundsniffin Secret Solo - National Specialty Winners Bitch, Multi Best Opposite In Show
Old 10-29-2013, 02:50 PM
Kung Pow Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
I didn't know Somali was a cat breed! My knowledge of cat breeds consist of Maine Coon, Ragdoll, Siamese, and then brown cat, gray cat, white cat, gray and white cat, etc.

Frostfell, are Somalis super weird in personality, too? They're incredibly pretty!
oh theyre wonderful. they use their hands like little monkeys, like to perch on things up high, will fetch, learn tricks, ride on your shoulder (but the top-of-the-head is the best seat in the house, dontcha know), they LOVE water, they trill and chirp and have the cutest little tiny voices. I LOVE THEM. they are my FAVORITE cat breed of all time. and those dreamy big poofly tails <3
Old 10-29-2013, 03:13 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostfell View Post
oh theyre wonderful. they use their hands like little monkeys, like to perch on things up high, will fetch, learn tricks, ride on your shoulder (but the top-of-the-head is the best seat in the house, dontcha know), they LOVE water, they trill and chirp and have the cutest little tiny voices. I LOVE THEM. they are my FAVORITE cat breed of all time. and those dreamy big poofly tails <3
Ohhh, you were comparing them to Fiora!

Okay, where have they been all my life and where can I get one? They sound like the perfect cat, and I must have one now.
Old 10-29-2013, 03:21 PM
Kung Pow Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
Ohhh, you were comparing them to Fiora!

Okay, where have they been all my life and where can I get one? They sound like the perfect cat, and I must have one now.
Theyre a relatively common breed so you ought to be able to find them almost anywhere. I would get mine as young retired show alters for free or <$100 by just wandering to CFA or TICA shows and shmoozing up with breeders that seemed friendly and had nice cats.
Old 10-29-2013, 03:34 PM
Sport Model Pug

Had a laughing fit this morning. Pretty sure my new chef thinks I'm nuts. Oh well!

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 10-29-2013, 04:30 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Theyre a relatively common breed so you ought to be able to find them almost anywhere. I would get mine as young retired show alters for free or <$100 by just wandering to CFA or TICA shows and shmoozing up with breeders that seemed friendly and had nice cats.
Yeah, my next cat was going to be a Ragdoll and I was talking to breeders about retired breeding/show cats. LOL such a weird concept for me after having gotten all my cats via Craigslist. Anyway, looks like I'll be checking out Somalis now, they sound awesome!!
Old 10-29-2013, 05:09 PM
Wookie Collie

Quote:
Everything but the poofliness sounds like Fi. She's from a stray litter so who knows?

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Old 10-31-2013, 04:43 PM
Kung Pow Fish

today is the 4th time in the last 2 weeks iv seen wrapped-to-the-hint concept cars out on the road. piques my curiosity every time
Old 11-02-2013, 10:32 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

We had two stray kittens dropped off at work (poor things were wet, covered in mud, covered in fleas, and were just in a miserable state - doing much better now with some TLC, dewormer, and revolution), and so I get to cuddle with, play with, and coo over these:

And the only thing I'm really thinking about is, "I miss THESE."

But I can have neither cute cuddly kittens or cute cuddly ferrets. And it is starting to bother me. :0( I miss ferrets.

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 11-04-2013, 02:45 PM
Top Dog

A slightly funny bumper sticker I saw today: Anthony Weiner for President 2016. The Weiner Administration. lol