Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-23-2013, 06:15 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyPug View Post
I think I'll take Izzie to work with me tonight. She helps me be less of a bitch.
LET YOUR BITCHINESS REIGN FREE!

Old 10-23-2013, 06:17 PM
Sport Model Pug

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
LET YOUR BITCHINESS REIGN FREE!

Haha! It's not allowed to reign free at my place of employment! Do you know how many complaints have been received about me being "rude" or "mean" or "snarky"? I probably don't have many strikes left lol.

Plus bringing her is mainly to keep me distracted from my own thoughts. Maybe I'll teach her a new trick or take lots of instagram photos of her and the store foster cat.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 10-23-2013, 06:33 PM
Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

Not sure what's going on, but anytime I play my new Pokemon game I have ****ed up dreams.

Last nights dream my brother was selling his truck, but they guy would only take the deal if I also gave him one of the dogs from work, and I had to go on a date with the random stranger. WTF.

The previous night, I was at working adopting out Pokemon.
Old 10-23-2013, 08:18 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyPug View Post
Haha! It's not allowed to reign free at my place of employment! Do you know how many complaints have been received about me being "rude" or "mean" or "snarky"? I probably don't have many strikes left lol.

Plus bringing her is mainly to keep me distracted from my own thoughts. Maybe I'll teach her a new trick or take lots of instagram photos of her and the store foster cat.
I would leave you a nice review.

Actually, I totally could. Does your store have a yelp page?
Old 10-24-2013, 08:49 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MericoX View Post
Not sure what's going on, but anytime I play my new Pokemon game I have ****ed up dreams.

Last nights dream my brother was selling his truck, but they guy would only take the deal if I also gave him one of the dogs from work, and I had to go on a date with the random stranger. WTF.

The previous night, I was at working adopting out Pokemon.
Better then my son getting mixed up with the kangaskhan's mega evo lol I blame the alcohol for that one.

Also PM me when your going to be on
Old 10-24-2013, 10:38 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Yesterday I e-mailed Red Roof Inn to compliment the Springfield hotel on how nice it was compared to how rotten our stay in Indy was. The staff was SUPER nice, it was clean, it was quiet, it was soooo nice and we had been expecting horror after the Indy stay. And rarely do people ever say kudos, so I thought it was important to send an e-mail and let them know how nice the Springfield stay was (especially how nice the staff was!)

Well, apparently RRI forwarded the e-mail to both the Indy location AND the Springfield location, because the manager from Indy sent me an e-mail this morning to let me know they have asked Orbitz (who I booked through) to issue me a FULL refund for my entire stay.

Hot ****.

I'll still never stay there again but that is very impressive. Not at all my goal, I really just wanted to give kudos. But I will certainly take it.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie OA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 10-24-2013, 10:55 AM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Yesterday I e-mailed Red Roof Inn to compliment the Springfield hotel on how nice it was compared to how rotten our stay in Indy was. The staff was SUPER nice, it was clean, it was quiet, it was soooo nice and we had been expecting horror after the Indy stay. And rarely do people ever say kudos, so I thought it was important to send an e-mail and let them know how nice the Springfield stay was (especially how nice the staff was!)

Well, apparently RRI forwarded the e-mail to both the Indy location AND the Springfield location, because the manager from Indy sent me an e-mail this morning to let me know they have asked Orbitz (who I booked through) to issue me a FULL refund for my entire stay.

Hot ****.

I'll still never stay there again but that is very impressive. Not at all my goal, I really just wanted to give kudos. But I will certainly take it.
I'm no afraid to speak my mind to the hotel when I am having a less than desirable stay. I expect a certainly quality/treatment from the rooms and staff...and if I don't get, I ever so nicely complain. LOL I'm not a bitch, I'm not rude...but I let them know what exactly is wrong and what I think about that.
I've gotten deeply discounted and/or free night stays due to poor staffing and/or room management. I'm happy(er) and they get what they want because I'm not likely to complain about them to people. At least when I tell someone that the room's AC was broken, or there was a giant puddle of water on the floor, or that they didn't even HAVE our room reserved after we made it months in advance...I can say that they were also very accommodating and did everything they could to keep us happy. Doesn't mean I'd use them again, but it does mean I have less bad things to say about them.

Old 10-24-2013, 11:24 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
I'm no afraid to speak my mind to the hotel when I am having a less than desirable stay. I expect a certainly quality/treatment from the rooms and staff...and if I don't get, I ever so nicely complain. LOL I'm not a bitch, I'm not rude...but I let them know what exactly is wrong and what I think about that.
I've gotten deeply discounted and/or free night stays due to poor staffing and/or room management. I'm happy(er) and they get what they want because I'm not likely to complain about them to people. At least when I tell someone that the room's AC was broken, or there was a giant puddle of water on the floor, or that they didn't even HAVE our room reserved after we made it months in advance...I can say that they were also very accommodating and did everything they could to keep us happy. Doesn't mean I'd use them again, but it does mean I have less bad things to say about them.
That was part of the problem actually - I DID tell them when I checked out how much it sucked and the girl at the desk didn't really seem to care and certainly didn't say "sorry." Which was frequently the case with this hotel, as it happens.

The thing is I knew better when I booked that hotel. I had a series of bad stays there and after the last terrible one (right after I got baby Payton, as it happens, and when I discovered Auggie's UTI problems) I was like "NEVER AGAIN." Except in the name of being poor, I decided to give it one more shot this time. So really, it was my fault. I knew better and shouldn't have gone back. Next time I'll just run up my credit card staying elsewhere if I have to, because no. It was trashy and disgusting and I'm pretty sure the two girls in the room next to us were hooking. No no no.

It's kinda funny because the hotel manager's e-mail was like "Your experience is not the norm for us!!!" Based on my history of stays there, actually... yes, yes it is. and I'm not the only one. Most of the agility people I know also quit using that hotel because we ALL kept having issues. We switched to the La Quinta instead. It used to be just a tiny bit more expensive but now it's getting really, REALLY expensive. Luckily the club has been able to negotiate with them and get a cheaper rate most times, so hopefully it will work out in the future. =/

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie OA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 10-24-2013, 04:03 PM
Bored Now.

So much coffee that I'm shaking.

The problem is that I've only had two cups of it. On a full stomach.

What the hell?
Old 10-24-2013, 05:11 PM
Top Dog

Oh god. Someone convince me I don't need a cat. Or a fish tank. SO is even enabling this time.