Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-26-2013, 11:09 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG167 View Post
I'm incredibly jealous!

I'm 5'1"...everything looks long on me. All my body is stumpy.
Trade you for a day!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyGroomer View Post
Pretty sure I just threw up everything I've eaten for the last three years... ugh.
Why is this in the musing thread? Because I'm slightly amused that a human body can hold that much vomit...
Eeew. Kind of glad you didn't come over now, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
The things I e-mail to guys on Match.
"I read your profile and you wrote that you were looking for someone with goals, and I thought you said GOATS, and I was going to tell you I don't care for goats but I do like sheep. Then I realized you wrote goals. Not goats."

These e-mails clearly broadcast I'M A WINNER! LET'S DATE!

Mostly I'm just proud that I didn't e-mail a guy asking about his gym habits and thoughts on lifting/crossfit/personal training/open water swims/triathlons/et cetera. Because 99% of the conversations I have there are totally about working out.
Winning.

I should write a book of all the e-mail conversations I have.
E-mail from guy: "Wow! You wear jeans well!"
Me: "Thanks, I have 29 years of practice of putting on pants!"
You should just post it in here for my amusement. If someone said any of that to me, I'd be like "you sound clever. Also, like you have a sense of humor. Definitely worth a second email."

But I wouldn't respond like that, I'd probably give a detailed rundown of the goats superiority to sheep. With a small graphic going "GOATS: 20 SHEEP: 3 - WHO IS THE SUPERIOR SPECIES NOW?"

But I'm clearly not Miss Social Skills, so don't take my advice. If you want my advice, though, just send your emails anyway. They're hilarious, and someone is going to eventually have a sense of humor.
Old 09-28-2013, 10:27 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
But I'm clearly not Miss Social Skills, so don't take my advice. If you want my advice, though, just send your emails anyway. They're hilarious, and someone is going to eventually have a sense of humor.
Oh I always send them, I just roll my eyes at myself when I do hahaha. And pretty much always have a good conversation. It just doesn't usually lead to a date. Probably because they aren't used to girls who are such straight shooters and their brain translates that I am just like a guy therefore one of the guys. Ughhhh.
Why can't I just be one of the guys who goes out and drinks with your friends and yells obscenities while watching football and possibly lifts more weight than you do and yet they also want to marry me?

I had to go to the DMV this morning to get my new sticker, and while I was putting the new registration in I pulled out my old registration and insurance cards, and then remembered I had a couple pieces of paper on my desk that needed to go in my car, so I went in to grab them. It was my new insurance card... and LAST year's registration.
Oops.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 09-28-2013, 11:55 AM
Silence, peasants.

Is it a law of the universe that whenever you really need someone to answer their phone, they don't? Because I think it is. Or should become one.

Feistea, ze Blog
Old 09-28-2013, 01:14 PM
Mainstreme Elitist

I really enjoy my new job like a lot. I worked seven days straight, I've been of one day and I'm off today but I'm ready to go back...like today. This is unheard of.

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet
Old 09-28-2013, 01:30 PM
orange iguanas.

Quote:
The things I e-mail to guys on Match.
"I read your profile and you wrote that you were looking for someone with goals, and I thought you said GOATS, and I was going to tell you I don't care for goats but I do like sheep. Then I realized you wrote goals. Not goats."

These e-mails clearly broadcast I'M A WINNER! LET'S DATE!

Mostly I'm just proud that I didn't e-mail a guy asking about his gym habits and thoughts on lifting/crossfit/personal training/open water swims/triathlons/et cetera. Because 99% of the conversations I have there are totally about working out.
Winning.

I should write a book of all the e-mail conversations I have.
E-mail from guy: "Wow! You wear jeans well!"
Me: "Thanks, I have 29 years of practice of putting on pants!"
Omg I just snorted. These are hilarious

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 09-28-2013, 07:37 PM
Silence, peasants.

I really miss my rat. He was supposed to live way longer then he did. We just picked up 2 from their foster home and I love them and they get along great with the other 3...but fairy kisses was the best rat ever. Can't believe it's been three months already. Just saw a pic of him on fb and now have a sad.

Feistea, ze Blog
Old 09-28-2013, 07:50 PM
Mainstreme Elitist

Sometimes I feel like I'm not a real adult. Example a) I use a dry erase board to keep myself organized. My work schedule and everything on my 'to do list' gets switched out weekly while important events for the month like appointments go on the bottom. I feel like there is a more adult way of going about this.

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet
Old 09-28-2013, 09:43 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
I really enjoy my new job like a lot. I worked seven days straight, I've been of one day and I'm off today but I'm ready to go back...like today. This is unheard of.
It's a wonderful feeling, isn't it? I get one day off every 2 weeks if I'm lucky, but I don't mind, because I freaking LOVE it! And then when I have a day off I'm all "I miss the zoo, I think I'l go visit the zoo" lol
Old 09-28-2013, 10:53 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Oh I always send them, I just roll my eyes at myself when I do hahaha. And pretty much always have a good conversation. It just doesn't usually lead to a date. Probably because they aren't used to girls who are such straight shooters and their brain translates that I am just like a guy therefore one of the guys. Ughhhh.
Then they suck and you wouldn't want them anyway! Problem solved.

No vents for today for me. I have nothing to vent about.
Old 09-28-2013, 10:56 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upendi&Mina View Post
Sometimes I feel like I'm not a real adult. Example a) I use a dry erase board to keep myself organized. My work schedule and everything on my 'to do list' gets switched out weekly while important events for the month like appointments go on the bottom. I feel like there is a more adult way of going about this.
I do that, too! I think it's brilliant.

I am also the person who, when I realized we were out of toilet paper, said "Fine, I will get the toilet paper. LIKE AN ADULT." At least my roomie is amused by the ridiculous stuff that I say.