Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-18-2013, 03:57 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG167 View Post
I think my problem is also I am not eating enough. I'm working out 3-4x a week (CrossFit) and I'm eating loads of fresh/healthy stuff (I'm not doing Paleo)...when I eat. I'm just not that hungry. I usually have a tiny breakfast, little to no lunch (when I'm at work), and then a sizeable dinner (which Jason tells me isn't really that much food). I have added in protein powder immediately following my workout in the am...*sigh*
Yeah, protein powder is going into the diet, along with bringing back some rice. Suggestion right now is to aim for 2000 cal/day. That is SO much food. How the heck am I supposed to eat that much? Ughhhh. The protein powder is only going to add 90 calories... ffffff

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 09-18-2013, 04:55 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

I never realized how much I depended on my phone's nike app to go running.

We had a goal of 40 miles this month (which wouldn't of been a problem we were way ahead) but now my phone is broken and won't charge. I had to send it in to the manufacturer to have it repaired and am now completely without a phone for about 2 weeks. >_< Now I don't feel like running as there's nothing to keep my times/distance! I feel so lazy lol
Old 09-18-2013, 08:47 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

I went to TJ Maxx tonight and they had a rack of clearance workout clothes. I've been thinking about some new pants so I took a look. They had PINK workout pants. Hot pink workout pants. I love pink. So I tried them on.

I'm pretty sure they were made for somebody smaller than me... in every possible dimension. There's a girl who lifts with me, she's about a foot shorter and probably thirty pounds lighter - SHE could wear hot pink workout pants.

But me? I looked ridiculous.

And the Illini workout pants they had were a small which fit and looked really good, but when I did a squat, they crept down and you could see crack. BOO.

The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 09-18-2013, 11:41 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

I really miss having ferrets. I want another pair, but I can't until after we move. (And then I'll have to convince Mike to let me get another pair.) Ferret-withdrawals woe. :0(

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 09-19-2013, 09:18 AM
Club Terrible - President

Selling all of my stuff is going to be a pain. I have forty days to do it.

ALL SELLS ARE GO.

I'm really unsure if I want to bother bringing most of my clothes... a looot of them are ratty and have holes. I literally own one pair of shorts that are not Rick's. They fit super oddly.

What else am I even supposed to bring? Shipping Bloo and Em's harnesses. Bloo's collar. Bloo's muzzle. A couple of leashes. Are there even other things that I use?? This is so bizarre. I don't really have personal items aside from the necklace Rick got me and my camera.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:43 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julee View Post
Selling all of my stuff is going to be a pain. I have forty days to do it.

ALL SELLS ARE GO.

I'm really unsure if I want to bother bringing most of my clothes... a looot of them are ratty and have holes. I literally own one pair of shorts that are not Rick's. They fit super oddly.

What else am I even supposed to bring? Shipping Bloo and Em's harnesses. Bloo's collar. Bloo's muzzle. A couple of leashes. Are there even other things that I use?? This is so bizarre. I don't really have personal items aside from the necklace Rick got me and my camera.
Are the collars and harnesses and such something you could put in your carryon to save money? I can't imagine they would take up a whole lot of space.. Craigslist and FB groups for the selling! Have a huge garage sale before it gets cold?

My musing- I LOVE LOVE LOVE wall art. So much that I buy it without really thinking about where it's going to go.. But I love it all and don't really want to part with it. The house we will be moving into within the year has even LESS wall space. Guh. Where am I to put all this?!

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 09-20-2013, 08:58 AM
Club Terrible - President

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepitsmeagan View Post
Are the collars and harnesses and such something you could put in your carryon to save money? I can't imagine they would take up a whole lot of space.. Craigslist and FB groups for the selling! Have a huge garage sale before it gets cold?
CL and FB, baby! I don't have a lot of dog stuff that I'm bringing with me. The comfortflex harnesses, a couple of leashes, Bloo's muzzle... that's about it. And Em's vest, of course. I will probably do carryon.

39 DAYS.
Old 09-20-2013, 11:51 AM
Twin 2.0

I met up with a good friend of mine from networking last night and now I am desperately missing being a part of that world. I so badly want to go back to being self-employed, but I've also gotten used to a decent income and health insurance.
Old 09-20-2013, 12:07 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
but I've also gotten used to a decent income and health insurance.
Yeah, those are things... sigh.

Life would be a lot easier if "money" wasn't required to, you know. Do things like eat. And pay for where you live. Silly things like that.

The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 09-21-2013, 08:06 PM
Vizsla mom

I miss Joel Plaskett ..why does he no longer come to Cape Breton To ease the loss, I'm drinking& listening to him on youtube.