Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-17-2013, 03:12 PM
Sit! Good dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinPinOwner View Post
Grand Theft Auto 5!!!

I'll probably wait for a lower price before I buy it.
I'm a GTA widow today. He got it on pre order. Ahhhh peace and quiet. Going to download some hidden object games and drink wine
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 09-17-2013, 06:56 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Looking at Cherrybrook's website.

See a big graphic: "NEW VARI KENNELS!"

Think "Ooh! New Vari Kennels!"

Who the hell things "ooh" over new Vari Kennels?! Seriously. This is why I'm single.
No worries, I do it too. Actually I get paid to do it and now I'm like a 'pet product snob'.
The new Vari-Kennels have holes that IMO, are big enough to get a paw or a jaw stuck (especially if you bought a big one for a puppy!). And they are insanely thin compared to the old ones .

Old 09-17-2013, 11:04 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazedACD View Post
No worries, I do it too. Actually I get paid to do it and now I'm like a 'pet product snob'.
The new Vari-Kennels have holes that IMO, are big enough to get a paw or a jaw stuck (especially if you bought a big one for a puppy!). And they are insanely thin compared to the old ones .
I don't even use Vari-Kennels!! Okay, I DID buy one for Auggie after he ate his way out of his soft crate. But I don't even use them in any other circumstance!!!

Why do I even care if they are new! I DON'T! And yet I was like "oh an updated DOG product, how fascinating!!"
THIS IS NOT FASCINATING

You know what IS fascinating? Why so many people like that "What does the fox say" video! THAT is fascinating. Vari-Kennels? NO.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 09-17-2013, 11:24 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

I miss my fecking horse. A lot. I'm crying right now and I'm coming up on two years with him gone. Why must there still be a gaping hole?

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 09-18-2013, 12:32 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

I'm just.... I don't even know what just happened. I was at Walmart getting a few things when an employee stops me and asks me if I need help with anything. I said no thank you.

He starts to walk away and turns back around and says, "two things. One, I love your ink. Two, I really like your septum piercing a lot though I prefer them completely round so I can attach a leash to them. Would you be interested?"

Ummm....
Not Named- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 09-18-2013, 12:39 PM
Was BackwardCinderella

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittledoo View Post
I'm just.... I don't even know what just happened. I was at Walmart getting a few things when an employee stops me and asks me if I need help with anything. I said no thank you.

He starts to walk away and turns back around and says, "two things. One, I love your ink. Two, I really like your septum piercing a lot though I prefer them completely round so I can attach a leash to them. Would you be interested?"

Ummm....
Omg lmao!!! I would have DIED laughing at him. WTF!

http://doofydogblog.blogspot.com/
In which creeper dogs, products and nonsense are discussed.

Old 09-18-2013, 12:45 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyGroomer View Post
Omg lmao!!! I would have DIED laughing at him. WTF!
Haha I could barely formulate a response lol. I think I literally said ummm... And then said no thank you or something along those lines.
Not Named- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 09-18-2013, 12:47 PM
Club Terrible - President

Quote:

Ummm....
Oh my god. LOLOLOL
Old 09-18-2013, 01:05 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:

Ummm....
WHAT.
Oh my God.

Working with a few guys on my fitness forum trying to troubleshoot my not-eating-enough. One guy suggested that I might be a good candidate for drinking my calories.
My immediate response: YES! Oh. Oh wait. By "drink your calories" he doesn't mean "drink more alcohol."

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 09-18-2013, 03:49 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepitsmeagan View Post
I miss my fecking horse. A lot. I'm crying right now and I'm coming up on two years with him gone. Why must there still be a gaping hole?
I'm sorry (wait, do we not have a hugging smiley??) *hugs*

Quote:

Ummm....
That is incredibly awkward LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Working with a few guys on my fitness forum trying to troubleshoot my not-eating-enough. One guy suggested that I might be a good candidate for drinking my calories.
My immediate response: YES! Oh. Oh wait. By "drink your calories" he doesn't mean "drink more alcohol."
That made me laugh

I think my problem is also I am not eating enough. I'm working out 3-4x a week (CrossFit) and I'm eating loads of fresh/healthy stuff (I'm not doing Paleo)...when I eat. I'm just not that hungry. I usually have a tiny breakfast, little to no lunch (when I'm at work), and then a sizeable dinner (which Jason tells me isn't really that much food). I have added in protein powder immediately following my workout in the am...*sigh*