Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 07-08-2013, 03:35 PM
Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepitsmeagan View Post
I have a musing today. How come you can get so attached to people or animals you've never met before and only know via the internet? Seems weird.

Also, Harlow's eye is swollen. She's still being a brat. Not sure if it is worth a vet trip or not. Guess we will see if it goes down at all overnight.
I have no idea, but I wish I didn't get this attached. I hate crying, and that's all I'm doing today after surfing chaz. I can't imagine what all these families are going through, and I've been suffocating my dogs with hugs
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
Old 07-08-2013, 07:31 PM
aka RedHotBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
Lol my phone and computer are still set to go directly to the fire hydrant since then lol
Mine was always the same way. I just scrolled to it, realized how easy of a scroll it was, then remembered when it was allllll the way at the bottom.
Old 07-08-2013, 07:52 PM
Top Dog

I bought three dresses last night. I'm considering going back for more. THEY'RE ONLY $5!

But I never buy dresses, unless it's for a dog show. These are anytime dresses. I think I might be turning into...A GIRL
Old 07-08-2013, 08:50 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
I bought three dresses last night. I'm considering going back for more. THEY'RE ONLY $5!

But I never buy dresses, unless it's for a dog show. These are anytime dresses. I think I might be turning into...A GIRL
I used to think the same way but in summertime... Oh they can be so comfortable and drafty

I do not consider myself a dressy person but skirts/dresses in summer are wonderful and they make my legs look nice LOL

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 07-09-2013, 11:10 AM
Magic, motherf@%$*#!

I'm not quite sure if the smoked salmon in my salad is still good or if it's just the dressing that leaves a funny aftertaste in my mouth.

Hmmmm.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:37 PM
Sit! Good dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
I'm not quite sure if the smoked salmon in my salad is still good or if it's just the dressing that leaves a funny aftertaste in my mouth.

Hmmmm.
Sure you'll find out soon enough lol

My muse is its Fred's first show since January on Saturday!!!! Equal amounts of wheeeee and aaaaaaaaaaargg!! It's just an open show.... But still, should give me an idea how the champ shows in August go!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 07-09-2013, 12:58 PM
Club Terrible - President

I'm trying to figure out what class I'd like to do with what dog once I get my license. Em can do anything. I wouldn't want to do an agility class with her since I just don't like the way they're run (too many teams). Bloo would have to start with a basic obedience course and work her way up, which while it'd be awesome for working on distractions... I feel like it's a waste of money. Copper is a joyful, fun dog... but again, starting from the ground up. She's not going to be a competition dog, and that's something I really had wanted to focus on right now. Shadow would have a lot of fun at a Rally class or something once per week, but I don't want to drop that much money on her because I'm an awful person, lol.

HALP
Old 07-12-2013, 12:44 PM
Top Dog

Come on mail lady, you have my new lens!!!

Old 07-12-2013, 12:48 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazedACD View Post
Woohoo! What lens?
Old 07-12-2013, 12:55 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazedACD View Post
^This. I want my check and my saddle cover to be there when I get home.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/