Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-16-2014, 11:31 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
There's a photo.

How the **** does this happen?

I would say poor thing but I hate mice so....
That's bizarre, but is there any help or kids or anything coming out to the barn that might have found it dead and thought it was funny to string it up like that? Just sayin .

Old 04-16-2014, 11:33 PM
I'm All Ears

Nope. Everyone was out of town and my sister found it because she was watching the horses for a week. And I know she'd NEVER touch a mouse!

I wouldn't have put it past my step brother if he'd been around but he hadn't...(lives in Kansas)

Last edited by Laurelin; 04-16-2014 at 11:44 PM.
Old 04-17-2014, 06:02 PM
Higbread Dingbat

Suicidal mouse?

Law exam was posted and I have the Easter weekend to do it (thanks prof). Alcohol is good. I wouldn't expect much from my answers.
Old 04-20-2014, 10:42 PM
Top Dog

The thickness of some people never ceases to amaze me. Someone posted this photo on Facebook:

And I commented "The Doctor. Same thing (well, minus the brown skin, so far )."
And she replied " Interesting Shannon. I'm not looking for religion, actually avoid it. I posted this because my heart embraces radical, all-embracing, revolutionary love." Ummmm...I mean I'm probably a more "religious" Whovian than other people are religious actual religion...ers (just go with it, I'm tired!) but I mean...REALLY. Did you REALLY think I'm trying to convince you of a god named The Doctor. REALLY.

I don't know whether to explain myself, say nothing, or just run with it and be an evangelic Whovian

Seriously, I'm just...I can't even...have you ever met someone SO incredibly thick you can't even fathom how they function in real life? I mean, this is just icing on the cake. I get this sort of thing from this person all the time (not THIS thing precisely, of course, but...just...the sort of things that make you go "WOW.")

Last edited by Saeleofu; 04-20-2014 at 11:11 PM.
Old 04-20-2014, 10:50 PM
Top Dog

I'm in!
Old 04-20-2014, 11:14 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffiangirl View Post
I'm in!
Haha, I've had "Whovian" as my religion on FB for some time now, since it's made more of an impact on me than any religion ever could. I just...never realized some people take it completely seriously and think it's a real religion?

But ****, if they take it seriously, I guess I'LL take it seriously.

From this moment on, I am no longer an atheist. I shall worship the Renegade Lord of Time, The Doctor. TO THE PAPAL MAINFRAME, ALLONS-Y!

HOLY ****. Christmas is actually "Easter" for Whovians, because *xmas special spoiler* he"came back from the dead" - received a newregeneration cycle. And "Christmas" is November 23rd, because that's when Doctor Who was "born"
Old 04-21-2014, 11:51 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Call me stupid, but I tried watching Dr. who and on paper it is a shoe I SHOULD like, I mean I love other things that "don't make sense" and are hard to follow, but watching Dr. who gave me a headache lol.

FWIW I don't mean that as an insult to Who fans, in fact it's kind of a compliment ... It means you're smarter then me lol.

Old 04-21-2014, 11:53 AM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Just left a message for the vet I interviewed with...really hoping he has a job to offer me and, if so, that he offers it! Gah! Waiting to hear back is going to kill me.

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 04-21-2014, 06:57 PM
I'm All Ears

So I have been thinking about doing something for about a week or two now and just you know... GOING with it and throwing care to the wind. I got chinese food tonight and my fortune cookie told me flat out that I should follow through with something that was on my mind.

So now I'm all gung ho like 'Yeah! I'm gonna DO THIS THING!'

Then I wonder if I'm really insane because a fortune cookie probably shouldn't sway my decision making so much.

But it was kind of freaky. The entire way home I'm thinking if I'm going to do it or not then I get that fortune cookie... Sign maybe?
Old 04-21-2014, 07:01 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
Just left a message for the vet I interviewed with...really hoping he has a job to offer me and, if so, that he offers it! Gah! Waiting to hear back is going to kill me.
Good luck!

The other candidate for the job I interviewed for a couple weeks ago is interviewing tomorrow. I'm going to die before I find out what their decision is, I swear! I'm hoping they decide SOON, as in...by the end of the week. Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF I NEED TO PLAN TO MOVE IN A FEW WEEKS OR NOT.