Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 06-17-2013, 07:45 PM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

Quote:
Originally Posted by adojrts View Post
The litter has only just turned 7 months old, but all are doing amazing 5 of the 6 pups are in performance/sport homes, the one male is in a pet home and I don't have any recent pics of him
Eee! I'm so glad you posted these!

We need to have a litter get together at some point! Which shouldn't be hard for anyone but me to attend

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
1.5 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs RL1 "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi

*All Siri's rally/obedience titles are to be considered handled by Megan,
because ain't nobody (read: me) got time or skills fo' dat.
Old 06-17-2013, 08:31 PM
Top Dog

This is the only puppy picture I have of Henry and his brother and sisters. ALLEGEDLY it's him and his littermates. The adoption coordinator swears up and down it's his litter, so I believe her. He's the third puppy from the left, pretty much the dead center. The only other male is his brother to his left--they were named Starsky and Hutch. He was an owner surrender to the shelter as a little puppy with his littermates, and was surrendered again around a year of age, which is when I adopted him.

I wonder what happened to the other little adorable turds.

Anndd an adult photo for comparison.

Old 06-17-2013, 08:46 PM
It's A Red Dog Revolution

This is such a cool thread

Kimma was one of five, all in pet homes. Pretty sure she's the only performance home, although I didn't know what I was getting in to when I got her

Here's her dam (and also Bubbles' dam's half-sibling on the sire's side) as a bonus pic, since I have none of the siblings:

CH Finkkila's Itsy of Barknark

Bubbles is also one of five, and I believe all siblings went to pet homes. Though I think a couple were shown and then sold to pet homes? They aren't being bred, anyway, so pet is what I'm assuming.

I have no idea how many siblings Pen has, but his litter brother is doing the show thing (and has obviously been bred since he's Bubbles' sire). Here he is at a show last weekend somewhere in middle America (it's a sort of crappy cell phone pic from a friend):

GCH Finkkila's Tulipallo Poika

And of course Jari has one sibling who is in a pet home

Loistava's Teemu, call name Axl

Thanks meepitsmeagan for the siggy!

Loistava Kennels and Red Fox Dog Training
Boundless Pawsibilities

Loistava's Jari CGC - 20 months old (M)
Loistava's Kimma RN AX AXJ RATN CGC - 4 years old (F)
AOM CH Finkkila's Kupla ("Bubbles") - 4 years old (F)
CH Finkkila's Pentti CGC TDI - 7 years old (M)
Old 06-17-2013, 09:03 PM
Was BackwardCinderella

The only ones I know of are Doom's. One just recently died from kidney failure, two are yard dogs, and one's truckin'.

http://doofydogblog.blogspot.com/
In which creeper dogs, products and nonsense are discussed.

Old 06-17-2013, 09:04 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julee View Post
Why is he wearing a service dog vest to do bitework? :\
Because the owner/handler/trainer also trains dogs for service work. I'm assuming it was the only vest that was on hand that fit him (since puppies are usually worked in harnesses). I don't know him personally though so that's just my assumption gathered from the little I know.
Old 06-17-2013, 09:10 PM
Top Dog

Here are Judge's siblings. There were 6 in the litter.

Onika- She is a foundation bitch for a detection program in CO and is a trained cell phone detection dog. She was 2 years old in this picture, it was taken right before she was purchased.

Onyx- He is a beloved personal protection dog to his family. He was trained till he was 18 months old and then sold to his current family. I don't have any updated pictures of him.

Ollie- He was the puppy I almost took instead of Judge cause I don't like the sable color. He was retained by the breeder and worked. She finally sold him as she has breeding rights to Judge and needed to downsize on her male number. He was sold last year to a family as a protection dog. He loves their kids and does great with their livestock.

Umah- She was the pet puppy of the litter. She had more drive than the average pet but not quite enough for sport. However, she was an amazing tracker. I convinced the breeder to place her with a friend of mine at the time and things went downhill from there.

Jinny- She was pick female. She was sold to a club member and trained in IPO. She ended up with a soft tissue injury that he couldn't get healed so I helped him place her and now she lives with my best friend Anjum and has the best life ever! She is currently training in IPO!

Judge- He was pick of the litter. He has multiple titles in different venues and is well on his way to more. He is the bestest ever....I love him. He is his dad all over again!
The OldMan Hobie-CGC Rotten Old Dog 11/14/99-01/08/2013
Talulajhs RedChrome Kahpone-CGC TT BH TDI 10/31/04-06/07/10.
Old 06-17-2013, 09:10 PM
Vizsla mom

Penn is almost 11 months ..there was 12 in the litter including her. Since they are just babes, I don't know what people have planned but I do know 5 went to show/ hunt home. It'll be a wait& see kind of thing with the little tykes!
Old 06-17-2013, 09:55 PM
orange iguanas.

No clue! I would assume all Juno's littermates are in pet homes. And probably not as awesome. It's been a couple years I think since I last emailed her breeder. Could probably get in touch with her again and ask if I wanted - that's assuming any of the other owners kept in touch, though.

Dunno about Lucy either, I wonder if her littermates turned out normal! My sister was actually supposed to get one of Lucy's siblings but there was a change of plans - that would have been interesting.

I know absolutely nothing about Happy's history, let alone her siblings. I do wonder about it though. Wonder if they're alive, if they got a raw deal like she did, etc etc.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 06-17-2013, 11:02 PM
Aware

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDog View Post
Because the owner/handler/trainer also trains dogs for service work. I'm assuming it was the only vest that was on hand that fit him (since puppies are usually worked in harnesses). I don't know him personally though so that's just my assumption gathered from the little I know.
Gotcha - glad to hear it's that.

Equinox Shadow Of A Hero CGC "Shadow"
Equinox Ain't No Rest For The Wicked CGC "Embyr"
Equinox Play Me Some Mountain Music "Copper"
Equinox Don't Feed It After Midnight "Bloo"
Old 06-17-2013, 11:05 PM
overdogged

I only know anything about one of Steve's littermates. This is Twister: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-ApW2ENQfg

I see a couple of half-siblings from time to time. And uncles. And cousins.

Bean's litter went mostly to local sport people, so there are four of them that I see regularly.

and Hambone, flyball hopeful
Save the pit bull, Save the world
Are you Unruly?