Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Old 06-15-2013, 09:09 AM
Resident fainting goat

Sorry, I don't know much about lines other than the lines I looked into when Merlin's litter was bred.
I liked versatility.. I know his breeder is mainly show, which I was perfectly happy with (come at me, bro) but I loved that there was a few other things dappled in (http://www.oracleaussies.com/sojourn...le-litter.html)

Frankly, to echo Toller's statement, I wanted a do everything, trainable, healthy dog..and I couldn't be happier with my experience with the breeder or the product (Merlin lol)
I would recommend Oracle to just about anyone looking for an aussie, I couldn't be happier with my experience.

But if you are in the area, I would suggest heading down to go meet the dogs they are awesome! and wiggly!

Merlin has a working attitude, he knows how to work perfectly with me and stay focused and driven.. and that's what I wanted. Regardless of lines or breed politics I wanted a go everywhere, do everything dog who came from healthy parents with great temperaments who knew how to work well with people and work til the cows came home.
and that's what I got

But again, the perfect breeder to me might not be the same for everyone. I would suggest contacting a few and if possible meeting a few dogs!