Finally getting around to posting - One more time

I got accidentally banned, apparently. Whoops! Should be fixed now, I hope.

Anyhow, to recap for people who might've missed it, I am a long-time lurker, just getting up the nerve to post here and join in the community! I'm 25, a college graduate, and working retail. Woohoo? I'm also a biology and animation nerd, and just an all-around geek (and as I believe the question was asked in the last thread, I enjoy Doctor Who but don't consider myself a proper Whovian. If only because I'm soooo bad at keeping up. I haven't seen most of Eleven :eek: ).

I've been borderline obsessed with dogs for three or four years now, which mostly meant doing all the research online. Then, last fall, my partner and I found our dog. On Craigslist, of all places. Samwise is an eleven month old red 'miniature' poodle (really a standard by AKC ruling, but only barely. Proper standard owners would laugh at the idea, haha!). He's sweet and amazing and a bit of a brat sometimes, and I've learned so much from him already.

So! Looking forward to meeting you all, and being able to talk dogs with people I haven't already bored to tears on the subject!

Pictures forthcoming. I'm fighting with my camera now. Have an older puppy picture to tide you over?

Airn

Welcome to the forum. That's an adorable puppy. I'm sure you'll fit right in here.... As soon as you post more pictures :rofl1:

There will be more, I promise! He's more of a lanky teen these days, but still pretty darn adorable. When he's not being too much of a teenager, anyway XD

Members online