Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 05-20-2013, 09:37 PM
Behavior Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillside View Post
I do exactly what Erin does. Exactly. I think she stalked me to learn my leash secrets.
LOL I actually think I did steal the idea from you...

Old 05-20-2013, 09:50 PM
Original Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardogs View Post
LOL I actually think I did steal the idea from you...
I don't know what it says about my road rage that my leashes soften up almost instantly...
Old 05-20-2013, 10:17 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEtzel View Post
Love allk-9.com's 1/2" 6' black biothane leads. They are the best, hands down, to any leather or biothane leash I've used before.
I just ordered a 1/2" 6' one of these! Excited to try it. I've actually never used or even felt biothane. So curious how I'll like it.

We are in and out of water a lot in the summer, and especially since I plan on doing dock diving now, it'll be nice to have. If I like a lot, I'll probably purchase a longer line in biothane. We have a rope now that is is 50' and it's so old, it hurts my hand to hold, it also gets disgusting in sand and mud.

Brit & Jackson

Old 05-21-2013, 09:35 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonsMom View Post
I just ordered a 1/2" 6' one of these! Excited to try it. I've actually never used or even felt biothane. So curious how I'll like it.

We are in and out of water a lot in the summer, and especially since I plan on doing dock diving now, it'll be nice to have. If I like a lot, I'll probably purchase a longer line in biothane. We have a rope now that is is 50' and it's so old, it hurts my hand to hold, it also gets disgusting in sand and mud.
You will be in love, I can almost assure you!

If I had the money, I would most definitely have a 40' tracking biothane line. We use a yellow poly-rope right now and ususally it's for Sir and he likes to hit the end and make me hold on for dear life... and destroy my hands. Biothane won't do that to you!

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F CL1-S USJ
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Old 05-23-2013, 03:52 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEtzel View Post
You will be in love, I can almost assure you!

If I had the money, I would most definitely have a 40' tracking biothane line. We use a yellow poly-rope right now and ususally it's for Sir and he likes to hit the end and make me hold on for dear life... and destroy my hands. Biothane won't do that to you!
OMG, I am in love. Just got in the mail today. The biothane is sooo soft. TBH, I wasn't sure what to expect when I first started reading about biothane material. I thought it would be too tough or something for a little dog. But it's fantastic. I got the 1/2" width leash, didn't want to go any smaller, I have kind of big hands for a girl lol, and just prefer a bit thicker leashes. Our regular leather leash is 5/8" thick.

Anyway, loving this! I need a collar now too. lol. I messaged Custom Canine Collars on Facebook, haven't heard back yet. But really want a thin biothane collar.

Brit & Jackson

Old 05-23-2013, 04:40 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonsMom View Post
OMG, I am in love. Just got in the mail today. The biothane is sooo soft. TBH, I wasn't sure what to expect when I first started reading about biothane material. I thought it would be too tough or something for a little dog. But it's fantastic. I got the 1/2" width leash, didn't want to go any smaller, I have kind of big hands for a girl lol, and just prefer a bit thicker leashes. Our regular leather leash is 5/8" thick.

Anyway, loving this! I need a collar now too. lol. I messaged Custom Canine Collars on Facebook, haven't heard back yet. But really want a thin biothane collar.
Ahh, now I think I might have to do a biothane....jerk, lol

Peco,
Male Lacy Game Dog
June 2003 - Feb. 2012

Hudson,
Male black & white English Shepherd
August 27th 2012

Blog - http://thedogreviews.blogspot.com/
Old 05-24-2013, 07:21 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostAndConfused View Post
Ahh, now I think I might have to do a biothane....jerk, lol
Not all biothane is the same. All K9s leads are fabulous- nice and soft, and feel like broken in leather. I have another one from another MWD/K9 supply place that isn't as soft.
Old 06-20-2013, 06:24 PM
Top Dog

Just received my Texas Leash Company utility leash, and I LOVE IT!!!

Needs a bit of working in, and I guess I need a dog to use it, but I'm already beyond thrilled. It's everything I was looking for!
Thanks so much Skittle!!

Old 06-20-2013, 06:29 PM
Resident fainting goat

I have a bold lead I really love
It's called the superlead, I have it in black and I really love it! So well made and quite pretty
Old 06-20-2013, 06:37 PM
Top Dog

OnLead is my favorite, hands down (onlead.biz). I have two of the service dog/euro/multi leashes I use with Logan every single day, and I love them to bits. http://onlead.biz/specialtyleads.html